Awkard, to say the least

I looked at the village. It was exactly as bad I remembered it.

I saw the pictures of Tim, and I winced.  I remembered the fact I told the others that Tin was real. When he's not

I sat by the fountain, and watched the people go by. I saw a blond hair girl with beads in her hair. Nell.

She was supposed to be free! That was part of the deal! Well, at least they won, right?

She saw me looked and walked over. My heart started too beat faster.

"Hey bruh,The names Nell, who are you?" She asked.

"J-. Ash." I sputtered. She looked at me oddly.

Please. Don't know. Please don't know. I really don't want you too know. I said in my head.

"Come with,J-Ash. I want to talk to you." She said as she politely dragged me into het secret alley where her secret wheat was.

"So what's up?" I said casually. She looked at me. "Well, bruh, I'm gonna tell you a story. I've been stuck here for years. Then last round, This group came crashing in. I took a man and a boy out in spleef. The other boy, Jesse, and the girl fought back. "

My stomach started churning. "He got us all to fight back. To work together. Then we won! We thought we were out! But Jesse made a deal- his freedom for his friends. The second he was gone, we were back here. Jesse was a hero. "  She looked a me, and started to cry. I hugged her.

Dang, girls around here cry a lot. "I just wanted to tell you: there's no wat out. "Nell choked out.

"Nell, were are you- Who is that?" Another voice said. I feel the vile in my throat. Em (Who has the same name as the Author,😂)

"The name is Ash." I said. Nell wiped her tears and looked at Em. "I was just telling him the story." Nell said.

Em's eyes start to water a bit. "Yeah, the little pain in the butt? He was a great guy. But the Old Builders took him out. I'm Em, by the way."

I wanted to Say, I know, but that would
Give to much away.

"Attention. Competitors. Please report of the main square." Hadrian's voice said.

"I hate that guy." I said.Em and Nell nodded as we walked to the square.

My stomach dropped.

My friends were here.