Naruto used the dust to hide himself as he turned into Kiba. Now there were three Kiba's.

"What the hell! Ok I know who you are I can smell you!" Kiba said and punched another one. A puff of smoke revealed Akamaru. "What Akamaru!? Ok then it's YOU!"he punched the other Kiba and he puffed into Akamaru.

"What!?" Kiba asked and looked at the first Akamaru who puffed into Naruto. 

"heh told you. I'm gonna be Hokage, ya know. And for that I'm gonna have to take a few hits. Ya know." Naruto smirked.

"Woah that was really smart, is that really Naruto?" Ino said.

"A transformation, and then another transformation. Easy to pull off, but in the end, it really helped" Shikamaru said.

Then Kiba gave Akamaru a red pill and he started to turn red. 

"What!? What the hell is going on with him. I think he's sick, ya know" Naruto said.

"No, Akamaru means red" Kiba said "Akamaru go!" Akamaru was gone as he ran over and hit Naruto multiple times in different places until he fell on his knees coughing blood. "Haha, future Hokage? Yeah right! I'm gonna become Hokage...YA KNOW!" Kiba mocked and laughed.

"I...I think he's down" Sakura said worridly. Sasuke almost couldn't believe it.Had Naruto given up? He was about to think the impossible happened until he saw Naruto reach in his pouch and pull out a blue scroll. It looked dusty.

'I was hoping to save this for later, but...' Naruto looked 'It's supposed to tame beasts' 

"Wha?! What's that? A dusty scroll? Ha! You are really a disappointment Uzumaki!" Kiba laughed "How is a dusty scroll gonna stop us, the future Hokage! That's just a piece of junk!" Kiba mocked and Sasuke growled. It wasn't right for Kiba to step on his teammate's dream. Hinata also growled a bit as well.

"No, I'm gonna become Hokage! And you need to be tamed!" Naruto said and the Hokage looked at him.

'so he is going to use it?' the third thought.

'hmmm that looks firmiliar' Kakashi pondered at the scroll.

Naruto held the scroll and flashed through hand signs. "Sealing art: Restraining art:" Naruto started and opened the scroll swiping his blood across it and putting it down. "Chakra chains-form 1- double helix!" Kakashi's heart stopped at those words. And as two chains arose out of the scroll slowly and gathered up. Sasuke and Sakura had questioning looks, they were quite surprised. "Go!" Naruto said and the chains charged at Kiba and Akamaru as they tried to jump away.

"Dumb Jutsu, Uzumaki! I can escape these easy!" Kiba said.

"No" Naruto smirked as the chains changed directions and charged at their back Kiba and Akamaru barley had time to move. "They don't stop until they capture their target. And they have no end." The chains grabbed kiba by the foot and anchored him down, and Akamaru too. "Not so dumb now, huh dog boy. I'm gonna become Hokage, ya know. And I won't let anyone tell me otherwise." Naruto said.

"The winner is Uzumaki *cough*" Naruto resealed his chains into his scroll and snapped it closed. Kiba growled and walked up to his team.

"Naruto, where'd you learn that?" Sakura asked.

"Oh it's like my Kekkei Genki. My mom had it before me. But it's incomplete. She made me this scroll so I could learn how to use it." Naruto replied.

" I thought you didn't know your parents, dobe" Sasuke said

"I didn't, Jiji gave the scroll to me when I was 8. He said these jutsus were for restraining beasts, demons and monsters. This was the first and last thing my parents ever gave to me." Naruto said and smiled sadly.

"Well, that's nice Naruto" Kakashi said with an eye smile.

'It's good he knows Kushina's jutsu. Then it'll make taming the nine-tails easier on him. Minato-sensei must've known he'd need it. Or Kushina. How much does he know?'

"Yep I'm gonna be the greatest ninja ever, ya know!" Naruto said.

Kiba and Hinata looked at him. Kiba felt bad for calling the scroll a piece of junk. It was probably the only thing Naruto had that gave a clue about his heredity. And it did beat him. Kiba wondered what kind of monsters it sealed before. 

Hinata looked at Kiba's silent apologies. She understood and forgave him. Then she saw Naruto walk up next to her.

"Hey Hinata, what's up?" Naruto asked.

"Oh n-nothing N-Naruto" Hinata said shyly turning red "G-Good j-job"

"Thanks Hinata." Naruto said

"I- umm here" Hinata thrust forward a small container.

"What is it?"

"M-Medicine, for y-your c-cuts" Hinata said

"Wow, um T-Thanks" Naruto blushed and took the container.

'Heh loser' Sasuke smirked. Ino and Sakura were silently cheering and gossiping about how Hinata and Naruto were looking at each other.(Did we do that when we were 12, I think we did.)

The moment was ruined when the next names were called...