To be unsealed

Naruto was down for the count and Sasuke was just given a curse seal. Oto nin were after them, and things couldn't look worse as the pink haired Harano was being yanked by the hair.

"You call your self a ninja? You care more about cosmetics then weapons." An oto girl spat in her ear. Sakura was on the verge of crying. She was a real ninja and she'd prove it.

Sakura grabbed a Kunai and released herself by cutting off her hair. Everyone gasped as she stood up.

"It's time for you to watch my back" she mumbled to herself. And she charged at the oto girl who was just recovered from shock as her teammate sent a blast of chakra to Sakura. It had a lot of force and that's when she let it. When Sakura was on the ground she felt a malicious chakra. She looked up to see Sasuke with black markings on his body and purple chakra swirling around him.

-a few grousing scenes later(team ten and Gai left)-

Naruto stirred awake he felt like crap. His stomach ached as if he'd been stabbed and he felt weaker. He looked around and saw Sakura and Sasuke someways away. Sasuke was on his knees and hands panting and Sakura had a comforting hand on his back.

'Kurama what happened?' Naruto asked in his mind.

'Well kit, you've got a seal on you. I was working on it because I was bored. Oh and oto nin are after your Uchiha teammate.' Kurama replied (if you don't know who Kurama is, go watch shippuden)

'Ok thanks. But there is something weird about Sasuke. Like he has...' Naruto looked at Sasuke closely he noticed Sasuke's hand was on his shoulder and he could see little black markings. Naruto stood up and walked over to him with a contemplative look on his face. But he didn't notice he was too focused on the mark.

Sakura looked up to see a contemplative Naruto walking over.

'What's he thinking about?' Sakura wondered. Naruto stood over Sasuke and examined his neck, Sasuke moved his hand out of the way a little and Naruto could see the curse seal.

'Three pronged? But that's an unstable number.' Naruto pondered to himself 'and a leeching and storing formula too. But why'd he want that...unless he wants Sasuke. But really this is elementary. I thought this guy was supposed to be sanin, heh this is gonna hurt teme. But it'll be worth it.'

Naruto flashed through some hand signed and three of his fingers had red chakra blazing off of it. The kanji for wind, fire and lightning flashed for a second.

Sakura looked at him. "Naruto what are you..." she trailed off.

"Sorry" Naruto whispered and he had a sympathetic look on his face "but I don't want you to go" Sakura looked at him like he was crazy.

"Naruto" she stood up and was about to speak again but Naruto yelled something first.

"Sealing art: three pronged seal release" Naruto shouted and slammed his hand into Sasuke's seal and got a pained scream in return as the seal burned off and Sasuke fell unconscious. Naruto stepped back and stared at his feet, he had long since forgotten Sakura so when he was slapped in the face by said girl, he was a bit shocked. His head turned to the side and a red mark forming.

Sakura breathed heavily her cheeks red and tears streaming down her eyes. "Naruto Uzumaki! What the hell did you just do to him! He was already in enough pain as it was! Why'd you have to make it worse you good for nothing loser!" Sakura shouted at him.

"S-Sakura I didn't want to hur-" Naruto was cut off.

"Then why'd you do that?!" Sakura shouted back.

"Because of that mark, it was leeching off his chakra" Naruto felt no need to explain the rest of what the seal was actually doing so he continued "its not good if he's chakra deprived he could die, so I took it off him. I didn't know any other formula that hurt less. I'm really sorry Sakura. I didn't want to hurt him." Naruto said quietly and looked at the ground with a guilty look on his face. Sakura just stared at him, Naruto just saved Sasuke's life, potentially. And now she felt guilty for slapping him without the explanation. She looked at Sasuke's shoulder and the mark was indeed gone.