"Oh Naruto" she said "I'm the one that is sorry" she said, Naruto looked up and smiled.

"Well he should wake up soon." Naruto smiled and they took Sasuke inside the tree. "He'll be a bit deprived of his chakra though."

Sakura looked at Naruto who was massaging his aching stomach but she didn't notice. 'Naruto knows about that seal that was on Sasuke. Maybe he can tell me about why he went berserk.'

Naruto let out a small groan. Sakura was too far in her thoughts to notice. Kurama had completed taking off one pronge, since Kurama was inside of him he had to take it off one at a time. And Naruto couldn't unseal himself. This didn't mean he could break the sealing formula only add ons. But that didn't mean it didn't hurt when a pronge was taken off. Naruto rubbed his stomach and leaned back a bit more, a little sweat made its way on his face.

'But he said it was just a leeching seal, but there MUST be more to it. Sasuke couldn't have wound up like that otherwise.' Sakura continued her thoughts and decided to ask out loud. She looked at Sasuke.

"Hey Naruto" she said not looking up to see her pained teammate.

"Yeah?" Naruto managed to say with no problem. Sakura's eyes were still on Sasuke.

"Are you sure...it was just a leeching seal?" She said slowly. Naruto looked at her. 'So she called my bluff'.

"Yeah, but that's not all" he said like he'd normally would "leeching seals don't exist at least not by themselves" Naruto smiled a pained smile. Sakura looked up at him worry written all over her face.

"What do you mean?"

"Sorry I kinda lied earlier so you wouldn't worry too much. I should have known you would call my bluff. Sasuke had a leeching seal but that chakra had no where to go and chakra can't be created or destroyed. It was a pretty bad lie" Naruto rubbed the back of his head and grinned sheepishly.

"Then what was the seal" Sakura demanded standing up. Naruto looked up at her.

"It was leeching chakra and storing it. And when Sasuke uses the stored chakra he'd get weird power. If he survives the chakra leeching stage first, that seal would leech a lot of chakra. If he had small reserves he'd die." Naruto said.

"Is that the WHOLE truth?" Sakura said emphasizing the whole. Naruto nodded well was half way done with nodding. Kurama had just took off the second pronge. Naruto cringed while groaning leaning over and clutching his stomach. Sakura's eyes went big in fear and concern and confusion. "Hey are you ok?" She asked bending down. Naruto looked up at her and smiled a feverish blush adorning his face. He nodded and then groaned as the pain was washing over him in waves.

'Sorry kit' Kurama said in his mind 'this is gonna be slow.'

Sakura put her hand on Naruto's forehead. She retracted away, he was burning up.

"Naruto what happened? You are burning up with a fever!" Sakura said with concern.

" 'm fine 'kura" Naruto panted.

"You are certainly not fine, I can see it from here" Sakura said in a matter of fact tone. She looked at her teammate again. And then she remembered when Naruto went down. With that seal. "What did he do to you?" She asked. Naruto played dumb, or actually he didn't play he was confused.

"Who? Who did what to me?" Naruto said in a weak tone. Sakura and Kurama both face palmed.

"Orochimaru put a seal on you! I remember" Sakura said in a slightly annoyed voice. The memory came back to Naruto, he'd forgotten why he was in pain.