8. Losing Dante?!

Your POV

Monday came. I was so nervouse.. Laurence, was probably really mad at me. Probably Garroth too. Aaron didn't come to walk with me to school.. Weird. He just texted me saying that I had to walk by myself today. Then I got a text. I pulled out my phone.

Y = Y/N D = Dante

D: I know what you did! Why Y/N? I thought I knew you better?

Y: Did what?

D: You know what. I can't believe you!

Y: Oh.. Yeah.. That thing.. I'm sorry Dante..

D: Sorry? SORRY?! FOR IRENE SAKE Y/N! LAURENCE IS IN THE HOSPITAL!

Y: Oh.. Whoops..

D: I can't believe you right now. I hope that you're happy. I talked with Aaron, Travis, Katelyn, Aphmau, Garroth AND Jeffory! Katelyn was the only one impresed. All the other ones were scared or mad!

Y: Hah! Idc! I don't even know half of those people!

D: What!? What happen to you N/N? You were never like this!

Y: Idk Dante. Just deal with it. And if you can't then just leave me alone!

D: Fine! Bye. I thought I knew you, but apperently I don't.

Y: Bye Dante.

Well.. SHOOT! What in the name of Irene was that about? Well whatever. I got one more text.

G = Gene

G = Hey N/N! Wanna walk to school. I heard that Aaron didn't wanna.

Y: Sure Gene!

G: Great! I'll be there in a few!

Great! Now I don't have to walk by myself! "So, baby, are you going to walk alone?" My mom asked. "Nope! I'm going to walk with Gene. And probably Zenix and Sasha too!" I said. "Hey N/N! Ready to go?" Gene said as he came trough the door. "Yeah. Is Zenix and Sasha here too?" "Yes we are darling!" Sahsa said, but she stayed outside. I giggled. "Bye mom!" I yelled and then we headed of to school. Right when I closed the door I her my mom squeal.. Typical her.. I turned around to look at Gene. He smirked and kissed me gently. He pulled away. I blushed.. Didn't see that one coming.. especially not when both Sasha and Zenix were here..

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys.. So, what do you think about the chapter? I know it's short, but as I said in the A/N, I'm having a major writers block.. But if it make it up to you: I have 3 chapters prepared for the sequel! xD

Anyways~

BAI!! <3