6. The Shadow Knights

Your POV

"Why do you care Gene?" I said. I was really happy that Gene called, but I choose not to say it. "Look, Y/N, I understand if you don't want to talk with me. But I.. I just wanted to apologize.. You know.. About yesterday.." He said.

Did he, my really cute senior friend, I mean.. My awfull jerk of a friend, just apologize? I asked myself. "Uhm.. Y/N? You okay?" He said, with a stroke of concern in his voice. Aww, he care about me. No! Mind, stop it!

"Yeah, I'm fine.." I said. "no you're not!" He said. "Okay, I'm not.. But I don't want to talk about it.." I said "Is it the dreamboats?" He laughed. "Maybe~" I said. "Did you seriously fall for them? Didn't think that they are your type!" He said, still laughing.

"No, I don't like them.. But I think they like me.." I laughed a little. "Really? Perfeckt! Hey mind coming to the park near the school?" He said. "Uhm.. Sure! See you there?" I said, kinda confused. "Great!" He said and hung up.

I went downstairs to my mom. "Hey mom! I'm going to the park, with a friend," I said. "Okay baby! Wait! Has my baby got a boyfriend?" She sqealed "No mom.. He's just a friend.." I sighed.

"Who is it? Oh! Is it that blond one? Or, or that kinda brownhaired guy? Or even better: IS IT DANTE?!" She was stil sqealing. "No.. It's.. Gene," I said. I ran out of the door. "EEEEKKK!" My mom sqealed. My Irene mom, why so you embarasing? I asked myself, and ran to the park.

I put my hand over the crystal on my necklace, to prevent my eyes from turning black.. Or even worse; red.

I walkedd around the park. after a while I saw Laurence sitting on a bence, with Garroth beside him

Laurence POV

"And then she kicked me!" I said to Garroth. He startet laughing.. Hard. "Oh my Irene, Laurence! That's what you get for kissing a demon!" He sudently stoped laughing. Was something wrong? "Hey! Earth to Garroth?" I said and slape him.

"Ouch! What was that for, Laurence?" He said, he didn't look at me. I turned to see Y/N talking to Gene and his gang. I growled. But I was happy to see that they had figured it out. She looked at me. Well it it was more like a glare.

Her eyes turned a bit black, but then she quickly put her hand on the red crystal in her necklace and looked back at Gene. "Shouldn't you go and apologize to her? She's clearly mad at you," Garooth whispered I noded.

I walked up to her. "Hey.. Y/N? Can I talk to you for a moment?"

Your POV

I looked at Gene, he nodded. I followed Laurnce, while having my hand over the crystal in my necklace, so I wouldn't lose it, it was my sanity we are talking about here! "What do you want?" I said cold to Laurence. I saw Garroth comming up behind him

"Well, Y/N I just.. Wanted to say, sorry.. about earlier," He said. "It's not okay!" I said. Gene came up behind me. "Is Laurence bothering you, Y/N?" He asked. "Yes. He actually is!" I replied "Burn!" I heard Garroth whispering in Laurence's ear. "Will you?" Gene asked. I started smirking "Of course!" I said. Gene started laughing.

I stood up to Laurence. "Sleep tight!" I yelled, while kicking him and punhing him. Gene laughed harder. Laurence passed out. My eyes started to turn black. Garroth looked terrified at me. "What's gotton into you?" He said. "I'm sorry Garroth," I said. "You better run now," Gene said. "I'm not leaving Laurence here!" Garroth yelled. "I understand. But don't tell anyone, okay?" I hissed. He nodded.

Gene POV

She was an angel! We walked away and was greeted by that blue haired sophomore.. Katelyn? "Oh my Irene! That was awsome!" She said. Y/N did a sassy hairflip; "What can I say? Don't mess with me!" Katelyn looked at us for a little. "Well.. Gene I didn't know that you had a girlfriend!" Katelyn exclaimed. "What!? He don't.. We're just friends.." Y/N said. Not yet. I thought to myself. "I'm by the way Katelyn," Katelyn said. "I'm Y/N," Y/N said "Hey, aren't you Kawaii~Chan's friend?" Katelyn suddenly said.

Your POV

"you know Kawaii~Chan?" I said. "Yeah, my friend Aphmau introduced me to her.. She talks about how much she misses "Y/N~Senpai"! For exaple when we had a sleepover at Aphmau's she was like 'Y/N~Senpai liked sleepovers, Kawaii~Chan miss her so much'!" Katelyn said. "Well tell her I miss her too.. What school does she go to?" I asked

"Pheonix Drop high," Katelyn said "Really?! How come I havn't seen her yet then? She's hard not to spot!" I giggled "Oh? You goes to Phoenix Drop High too? Oh! Now I recognize you! We have home room together," Katelyn exclaimed I saw Gene sat on a bench, I smiled at him.. "Well, I better get going now. It was nice to meet you Y/N!" Katelyn said "See you at homeroom!" I said

"Are we boring?" I asked Gene and sat down beside him. "No.. I just don't get girl-talk!" He said. I sighed: "Because you're a boy!" "Well, do you wanna meet my gang or not?" He said, clearly he got offended by what I said. "Sure!" I replied

Sasha POV

Gene came back with that weird girl from yesterday.. Was she the reason why we had our meeting? "So Y/N, this is Sasha and Zenix. Zenix I expect you to behave this time," Gene said, mumbling the last part. "Ugh! Whatever! What does she want?" Zenix said, and Gene smirked. "Wait here Y/N! I just need to talk with them for a moment," Well.. Gene has a plan!

"So what is it Gene? Does she have to join our group?" I spoke. "Yes. She has. She's a boy's magnet! With her on our good side we can rule the world! Well, the school at least!" Gene said. Zenix then burst into laughter: "You.. Seriously..? Her.. Boy magnet..?" Zenix kept laughing. "Yeah! It's true! The two sophomore's have been drooling over her, and I think one of them got a kiss..." Gene said, sounding slightly jealous. "And?~" I said. "And! She's not interested at all! In fact, we just heated Laurence up!" He said cheerfully. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's do this! But how do we get on her good side?" Zenix said, a little to loud. Meh.. Whatever.. "Okay here's the plan.."

Your POV

Gene and the two others came back.. We had a talk, they offered me to be a part of their gang! The Shadow Knights to be exact. I gladly accepted it, and before I knew Gene walked me home.

"Thank you for walking me home," I said. He nodded. "Night Gene..." I sighed and turned around. He grabbed my wrist, which caused me to turn around. "Wha~" Gene cut me of, by. Kissing. Me. I kissed back, not knowing why. We slowly pulled away, he was blushing like crazy. I guess I was too. We waved goodbye, and I walked in. As I expected, my mom was taking picture's and steaming. But she wasn't the only one. Beside her I saw..
________________________________________________________________________________

Muwhahahahahaha!! >:3 A cliffhanger! I'm so evil! >:P 

Anyways, guys. I'm gonna rename this book to Childhood Love (Gene X Reader) C:

Hope you liked this chapter!

BAIIIII!! :3