4. Telling them?!

Dante's POV

"Do you like video games?" Y/N asked Garroth and Laurence. "Meh.." Garroth said. "Yeah! Og course!" Laurence happily said. she giggled. Aww! She's soooo adorable... FOCUS DANTE

We startet playing while Garroth just looked, I bet he was either chekking Y/N out or trying to figur out how the game worked.

"Gah! It's unfair!" Y/N said. she lost again. "No it's not!" I said. "Ugh! Let play again! This time I will win!" She said. She was really stubborn, and that was why we where friends! Haha! Not funny Dante!  I thought to myself.

"Fine! Let's do it!" Laurence said. We started a new game, and Garroth joined. He was really bad at it! But who am I to judge? It's his first time playing.

"YES!" She yelled! "Got dammit!" Garroth and Laurence mumbled. She won, like she said she would. She yawned, witch made us all yawn. "Maybe we should go to bed?" She asked. We all nodded.

Laurence's POV

We all nodded. Y/N went to put on her PJ's. I looked a little bit more around her room, my eyes landed on a F/C guitar. I didn't know that she played! "Do you guys think she will play for us?" I said and pointed to the guitar. "Yeah! She probably will. She semes like she's comfatble enough with you guys.." Dante said "Do you think she sings too?" Garroth asked "She does! I just never heard it.. She was to shy to sing in front of me at that point," Dante answered. 

We all got just got chances in to our PJ's, right when Y/N walked in. She was in a beautiful, mostly blue and gray, PJ.

"Hey, Y/N? Mind playing for us?" Dante said pointing at the guitar. "Sure! Why not?" She said.

She startet playing and singing too.

Your POV

I grabed the guitar and startet playing, and singing "Cake" by Melaine Martinez (I just love that song okay?) 

Cue song above.

"I'm not a piece of cake

For you to just discard,

While you walk away

With the frosting of my heart!

So I'm taking back,

What's mine you'll miss,

The slice og heaven I gave to you last night!" I sang. 

when I finished the song I looked at the guys, whohad dropped their jaws, I giggled while I put the guitar back. I was blushing, and to make it worse, my eyes turned a bit red. I didn't notice before Laurence and Garroth slowly backed away. Dante sighed. 

"Just tell them.." Dante whispered. I noded. "Garooth, Laurence? Come sit here please?" I said, while i felt my eyes turning even more red. Great! I thought to myself... "What.. Y/N, what is going on?" Laurence said, and sat down on my bed, with Garroth behind him. You could clearly hear that he was frightend, but I understood! I mean, he had a sleepover with a demon! 

I took a deep breath, and continued, while looking down: "I-I'm.. i'm a demon..." I felt Dante's hand on my shoulder. "That explains a lot..." Laurence whispered. I noded. "Garroth?" Dante said, while looking at Garroth. "Are you okay Garroth?" I asked, conserned. "C-can I go home?" Garroth asked. "Garroth, please stay? I really want to talk with you about this.." I said, quitly "okay garroth said, he was very pale.

Laurence POV

We talked for a while about this. I didn't care that Y/N was a demon. That only helped me understand the situation.

"Well it's late, we should probably go to sleep," Y/N said. We all noded. and fell asleep (BTW they put mattresses on the floor, for the guys) They all fell asleep pretty fast, but I cloudn't. I stood up and wondred around the room. I looked at Y/N. She looked so cute when she sleept. I kissed her forhead, and layed beside her, we cudled a little. After that I feel asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

 Damn Laurence, what did you just do? xD

Well guys that was all for this chapter, sorry if I don't update as often, U know, i have hell 5 days a week.. D:<  But I try to upate as much as posible..

Anyways! 

BAAAAIII!! :3