Spell 14

Spell 14

Never Truly Leaving

In the great hall, all the students were seated, and green banners with snakes on them are all around the ceiling. Yuki and I were talking with the gang about random things. After I told them my secret, they promise to keep it a secret, too. Dumbledore, at the head table, nods to McGonagall. She dings her glass and the chatter stopped. Dumbledore raised from his seat.

"Another year gone. And now, as I understand it, the house needs awarding, and the points stand thus. In fourth place, Gryffindor with 312 points." Everyone in the Gryffindor table looked disappointed but clapped anyways. Harry, Hermione and I hid our heads.

"Third place, Hufflepuff, with 352 points." More clapping.

"In second place, Ravenclaw, with 426 points." And more clapping.

"And in first place, with 472 points, Slytherin House." Dumbledore finished.

I was disappointed after hearing that we took last place. I looked at the gang and they all seem disappointed, too. I sighed heavily and shaking my head as there was immense cheering, mostly from the Slytherin House.

"Whoo! Yeah!" A student yelled from the Slytherin table.

"Nice one, mate!" Draco said. He then saw Ron looking at him, sneered, then he was me and smirked. I glared at him then turned to talk to Shino after I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yes, yes, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin. However, recent events must be taken into account. And I have a few last minute points to award." Dumbledore told everyone and the Gryffindor students looked up.

"To Miss Hermione Granger, for the use of cool intellect when others were in great peril, 50 points," Everyone clapped their hands to Hermione and patted her back and shoulders. Yuki and I hugged her across the table.

"Great job, Mio!" We said, using her new nickname we gave her.

"Good job." Harry said, patting her on the shoulder. Hermione smiled brightly at us.

"Next, to Mr. Ronald Weasley, for the best played game of chess,"

Ron looks over to us and mouths 'Me?' We nodded and mouth back 'You!'

"that Hogwarts has seen these many years... 50 points." I high five my best friend as everyone applauses.

"Next, to Miss Yuki Snape, for the cheerfulness and happiness spirit when others were down... 50 points." Dumbledore said, smiling a little.

I hugged Yuki, who fist pumped the air cause we to laugh and Yuki and I looked over to our father, who have a ghost of a smile and was clapping softly at us.

"Next, to Mr. Shino Kirusaki, for the strong-will to protect others from danger... 50 points." I jumped to hug Shino, who smirked and hugged me back.

"Now, to Mr. Harry Potter, for the pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house 60 points." There was immense cheering as Yuki and I hugged Harry and Yuki gave him a kiss on the cheek which caused them both to blush but he hugged her back anyways.

And now, to Miss Oro Snape, for the power of love, the will to never giving up on others and outstanding wisdom, I award Gryffindor house 60 points." Everyone cheered and all my friends gave me a group hug and I looked over to my father and saw him smiling softly at me clapped for me, I smiled big at him and giggled, happily.