Spell 5

Disclaimer: I don't not own Harry Potter or the story line. I own Oro Snape, Yuki Snape & Shino Kirusaki.

Warning: All the songs my characters sing do not belong to me and some will be the English version of the original songs. 

Spell 5

Classes and Quidditch: Part 2

Outside, day time. Oliver, Harry, Shino & I appeared, carrying a big, brown trunk. Harry and Shino place it down on the grass.

"Quidditch is easy enough to understand. Each team has seven players, 3 chasers; 2 of them are you two," Oliver said, pointing to Shino and I.

"2 beaters, 1 keeper and a seeker, that's you." He said, pointing to Harry.

"There are three kinds of balls." He said, opening the trunk and picked up a red one.

"This one's called the Quaffle. Now, the chasers handle the Quaffle and try to put it through one of those three hoops." He said, pointing to a faraway Quidditch pitch. Shino and I nodded knowing what to do now.

"The keeper, that's me, defends the hoops." He pointed out, and throws the ball to Harry.

"With me so far?" Harry throws back the ball.

"I think so. What are those?" he said, pointing to two squirming chained down balls.

I bent down and started pointing them.

"Why are they chained down? Oro, stop pointing the ball." Shino asked, trying to pull my hand away from the ball.

I pouted and Shino just stood behind me watching if I touch the ball again. Oliver just shook his head and smiled at my silliness. I smiled goofy at him.

"...You better take this." He hand Shino a small bat.

"Oro, you might want to step back." He told me, I nodded and stood up, backing away from the trunk.

He bends down and releases one of the chained balls. With an angry growl, it flies off into the air. The four of us watched it.

"Careful now, it's comin' back." Oliver warned. The ball came whizzing down, and Shino cracked at it with the bat. The ball soars off through a statue.

"Eh, not bad, Kirusaki, you'd make a fair beater... Uh-oh." The ball zooms down, and Oliver grabbed it, wriggling to get it back in the box. He succeeded and was out of breath.

"Bludger. Nasty little buggers. But the only ball I want you to worry about is this... the Golden Snitch." Oliver said, to Harry, handing him a walnut sized golden ball.

"Oh, pretty!" I said, as I poked it. Harry laughed, Shino just shook his head.

"I like this ball." Harry said, looking at the Snitch. "Ah, you like it now. Just wait. It's wicked fast and damn near impossible to see." Oliver said.

"What do I do with it?" Harry asked.

"You catch it...before the other team's seeker. You catch this, the game is over. You catch this, Potter, and we win." Oliver said, pointing to the Snitch. Shino and I looked at it.

The ball started to flutter out two delicate wings and jumps into the air, Harry, Shino and I kept an eye on it while Oliver was looking for it. In Professor Flitwick's class. The teacher was very short, I mean come on! The guy was standing on a bunch of books.

"One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you all have your feathers?" Flitwick said, looking around the room. Hermione and Yuki rose their hands. Oh god, Yuki.