Spell 12

Disclaimer: I don't not own Harry Potter or the story line. I own Oro Snape, Yuki Snape & Shino Kirusaki.

Warning: All the songs my characters sing do not belong to me and some will be the English version of the original songs.

Spell 12

Keys with wings and a deadly game of chess

Oro's Pov

We entered into a room filled with golden 'birds.'

Shino and I looked at the 'birds', then we looked at each other, grinning.

"Curious. I've never seen birds like these." Hermione said.

"That's because you're stupid." Yuki whispered into Ron's ear.

Hermione turned to glare at Yuki. Yuki just stick out her tongue.

"They're not birds, they're keys. And I'll bet one of them fits that door." Harry said.

We came upon a broomstick, suspended in the air.

"What's this all about?" Hermione asked, looking at the broomstick.

"I don't know. Strange." I said.

Ron creeps over to the door and takes out his wand.

"Alohomora!" He said, rattling the lock.

"Well, it was worth a try." he said, giving up.

"Ugh! What are we going to do? There must be 1000 keys up there!" Yuki said, looking up.

We all looked up, watching the flying keys.

"We're looking for a big old fashioned one. Probably rusty like the handle." Shino said.

"There! I see it!" Harry pointed out.

"The one with the broken wing!" He said, then looked at the broom.

"What's wrong, Harry?" Hermione asked.

"It's too simple." I said, grinning.

"Oh, go on, Harry! If Snape can catch it on that old broomstick, you can! You're the youngest seeker in a century!" Yuki said, grinning.

Harry nods and grabs the broom. All the keys suddenly go one direction, right at Harry. He climbs on, swiping at them.

"This complicates things a bit!" Ron yelled.

"You got that right, Ron, dear." I said.

Harry pushes off into the air. He flies off, after the key. Then others follow him. Harry grabs the key.

"Catch the key!" Harry yelled.

He zooms by and throws the key to Yuki, who catches it and heads for the lock while Harry distracts the other keys. Yuki puts it in the lock.

"Hurry up!" Ron yelled.

"Come on, Harry!" I yelled.
The door opened and Hermione, Shino, Yuki and I rushed through, followed by Harry. We shut the door just as the keys slam up against it.

"I just die a little inside." Yuki and I, as we grabbed our chest to catch our breathes.

We entered a dark room, with broken pieces all around it. I stayed closer to Shino as Yuki stayed closer to Harry.