Italy x Reader

"Buongiorno bella!" Your overly excited crush  yelled as he pranced over to you. 

    "H-hello Italy..." You hated yourself for stuttering but try to brush it off so you look less nervous.

     You were finally going to tell Italy you liked him after years of America yelling at you to tell him. Today was the day and you were only slightly nervous... Scratch that you were terrified but you still were going to tell him because you made a bet with America and you did not want to give up twenty dollars.

      "How are you bella?"

      "I'm fine I-italy...You?"

      "I'm-a good..." Italy looked confused as he asked if you were ok. You decided it was now or never as you took in a big gulp of air you let the words slip out..

      "Italy I r-really like you... A lot... It would mean the world to me if you would b-be my," You took a deep breath and paused for a second,"be my boyfriend?"

      Italy was silent for a little while, which made you question if you had messed up or not by asking him out. Your train of thought was cut off by him grabbing your hand and saying...

     "I thought-a you would never ask..."

     You looked up at Italy who had a soft smile on his face as he pulled you in for a hug.

     You heard the other countries talking in background but none of that mattered because you had your Italy.

     "DUDE I LOST THE BET AND TWENTY DOLLARS!" You heard America yell as you walked off hand in hand with Italy.