Chapter 4. LATE NIGHT CONVERSATIONS

I texted him saying - Reached home safely. Had a great time with you. Thankyou for the amazing coffee.

Then I got onto my bed relaxing myself. I continued my daily routine.

I started up with my college projects and presentations. I was almost done with my projects and this was the second last and iam left with one more. Time runs so fast. I realised my happy days are going to end sooner, as my college is starting after few days. That was sought of a lazy feeling, again I have to get up early, dressup and rush to college. And with a bit of happiness that Iam going to get along with my friends after a long span of 10 days. Ahh-h sought of mixed emotions.

I got Priyanka's call. As soon as I picked it up, she started yelling. I was like.. Dude what happened? Iam unable to understand what's happening..

She just kept shouting and shouting without even waiting for me to repond. A little later I understood, she was angry because I met Akshit without making her know it. She always tells me every bit of her life and even expects me to do same. And-d I always do that, because even I love to share everything with her. It's just that it slipped out of my mind. To the foremost I even didn't remember I had to meet him.

When she was finally fatigued, I got a chance to speak. I spoke continuosly without a stop explaining her what actually happened. I know she was faking her anger. She was trying to irritate me.

'Okay I forgive you', she said laughing.

'Oh-h Thank you so much.'

'So what happened at the date?'

'Stop it yaar bro', it's just nothing that sought.

'Okay okay. You know Ishana met us today evening. She said she even met you guys today.'

'Ohh.. I was even thinking how did you get to know it.'

"My phone vibrated with his message."

And then i was restless to chat with him. Then suddenly she said, Aunt's calling me. I'll talk to you later.

And I read his message to the fastest.

'And Thankyu for the amazing company,' He texted.

'You are always welcome.'

He came online.

And ONLINE turned TYPING..

I was waiting for him to complete his text.

'So when and where?' He texted.

'Iam sorry.. I didn't get you.' I reverted.

'You said I am welcome. So where's the next meet?'

'Are you always this practical and obvious.'

'Yes. I mean what's wrong? It helps us keep distance with confusions.'

'True that. You be more smart than you look.'

'Thankyou and I would take that as a compliment.'

'Ayee.. that's not fair. You can't be this positive and act so innocent.'

'I am dude. Don't be J now.'

'Iam not being J... Hurrr..'

'I can see that.'