Chapter 3. Mr. AND Ms. ALWAYS LATE

I answered the call with my hands shivering..

'The voice came from the other side - Hey, sorry for calling at this time of night.'

'Hi..'

'Actually your ring was with me. You might be worried searching for it. So I thought to just inform you.'

'Oh, yes. Iam so sorry, I troubled you with this. I just forgot to collect it back.'

'It's okay. No issues. You can collect it tommorrow from me. Umm.. CCD, banjara hills is okay?'

'What?'

'Don't you want your ring? How would you take it back without meeting me?'

'Oh yeah. Okay.. I mean yeah okay CCD is totally fine.'

'So then tommorrow 11:00 in the morning.'

'Okay done.'

'Okay so see you tommorrow. Good night. And yeah a very happy birthday once again.'

'Thankyou. Good night.'

(Our first call and a meet is fixed)

I fell onto the bed looking to the roof thinking about the call. I was excited for meeting him but trying to explain myself that Iam not. It's just a casual meet.

(But yes I was excited to meet him)

I was thinking and dreaming about tommorrow.. How I would behave, how Iam going to reply and everything else.

'What's up champ? What are you thinking?'

I turned to look to where the voice came from. Nisha Di was standing there with two cups of coffee.

'How you can always know what I need?'

'Because Iam a superstar and I know everything,' she handed over me the cup.

'Ah, yes you are my super deedaa.'

'Okay, no need to butter me more. Say it..

'I love you deedaa.'

'Haan.. Iam listening. Say it.. She said smiling.'

'When I and Prii went for the brunch, there we met Mohit and Akshit.. I narrated her my whole day.'

'Oh.. Great. Looks like you had a bang on fun today.'

'Yes. But I forgot my ring with Akshit. Tommorrow Iam meeting him in the morning at Cafe Coffee Day.'

'So.. The problem is..? You don't want to meet him?'

'Noo.. I shouted. I mean I want to. I mean meeting him is not a problem. Actually Iam very nervous. It's like Iam meeting a guy for the first time in some cafe or somewhere outside.

'You know what Yasha baby, your problem is you think alot.'

"Akshit flashed onto my mind hearing those words"

'He said same,' I whispered.

'What?'

'Akshit. He even said me this.'

'Oh wow! He understood you so easily.'

'Okay. Fine.' *Sarcasm*