Chapter 1. MAGIC AND LOVE

A/N :

Until you spread your wings, you will have no idea how far you can fly. So come along and see how love spreads in every heart and help them fly high. This chapter is beautiful as Yasha and Akshit would get to meet each other for the first time and Mohit and Priyanka would babble their love for each other.

04 September, 2013 :

Yasha and Akshit finally met each other during their mid-terms. During mid-terms, college had same timings for girls and boys. Priyanka and Mohit wanted to meet and being their bestfriends, Akshit and Yasha accompanied them. So they met at the lane beside college. As Priyanka and Mohit were having a talk, Akshit and Yasha had nothing to do but sit on their respective bikes. Akshit and yasha were at a distance but were able to see each other clearly. That was the moment when they saw each other clearly for the first time. They didnt speak but their eyes spoke alot.

It was almost an hour and Priyanka and Mohit didn't seem to be in a mood to end their talks. And co-incidently Yasha and Akshit signalled them at the very same moment. That was quite awkward for them. But Priyanka and Mohit burst out laughing. That made Yasha and Akshit smile as well.

As already Mohit knew Yasha, and Priyanka knew Akshit since long, they decided to introduce Yasha and Akshit to each other.
This was the start of the friendship of  these four students of St. John's junior college.

FLASHBACK : 15 months ago

12 June, 2012 :

       First day of intermediate freshers in St. John's junior college. Students came in groups, some came alone, some were excited and some were quite nervous. Priyanka came from banglore and was staying at her uncle's house after her parents died in an accident. She never loose her calm. She knew God was testing her. She stood straight letting the negativity disappear like a thunderstorm. She was new in the city of Nizams. She was very new for the atmosphere that surrounds her here. She was nervous and dull when she entered college.

Yasha was all alone. All her friends dispersed after high school. She knew nobody in college. She saw a seat empty beside priyanka and just sat.

She heard a calm voice saying - Hey.. Iam PRIYANKA.

Yasha replied - Umm.. Hi.. Iam Yasha.

They continued the conversation asking about each other. This made them realise they might be different, but they could understand each other intensely. And as time passed they became bestest of friends.

___________________

Akshit and Mohit were childhood friends. Akshit stayed in the same apartment where Mohit's Maternal Grandparents lived. They both knew each other since childhood. When growing up, they didn't realise how their friendship grew stronger day by day. Being quite obvious, studying in the same college pushed their friendship more forward and made them bestfriends forever.

15 April,2013 :

The final examinations took over all the smiles of the youngsters of hyderabad. It was Mathematics paper 2 today. Priyanka and Mohit had their seats beside each other. Priyanka was very nervous. Mohit was nervous too. And this similarity made them have a talk. They shared how nervous they are about the paper today.

They helped each other alot. After exam, they exchanged their numbers. They started texting each other frequently.
They met very often for some or the other loopy reason. That made them feel the connectivity between them. They couldn't stop talking to each other. They couldn't stop staring into each other's eyes. They couldn't stop laughing once started. They were like made for each other.