Lonely turtle

*two years later*
*Raph pov*
My temper has been on the fritz since my beautiful Y/n left. It was like someone tore out a chunk of me and destroyed it. Thankfully the battle with shredder was over and my brothers and I only dealt with gangs and upstarts. "Raph this moping is getting you no where come on let's go out on the town.  Take out your anger on something other than that punching bag." Casey said as I demolished another bag. "Fine." I said and we walked out. "You know Raph it's been two years. Maybe you should let her go." Casey said softly. "I-i can't case. I love her too much to let her go like that. I would wait ten years if it meant she was back. I hate not knowing where she is." I said gruffly as we wandered the rooftops. "Or if she's even alive." Casey muttered.  "She is! I can feel it! I don't know how but there is just something." I said looking around and noticing that we were close to dove landing. "I need a little space see ya case." I said before running off. I melted into the shadows so Casey couldn't follow me and made my way to Y/n and i's spot.

Reaching the place I looked around checking hoping you were there. Nothing, nothing but doves. I sighed and reached into a knot hole and pulled out a small box. I had been saving it for that day when she had to leave. I opened it and looked at the emerald surrounded by smaller rubies on a slim band of silver. I smiled softly when I heard footsteps approaching. I quickly closed the box and for now ticked it into my belt and kept into a tree granting me cover of shadows. The footsteps grew louder and louder before a figure emerged from the shadows draped in moonlight.