Siblings

You were upset once again your sisters got to go out while you got left home alone. You sighed and picked up starting when someone knocked on the window. You turned and saw your boyfriend. "Hey." You said placing a picture of your family before the move. You and your sisters had cheesy grins while Diana looked bored and dad was holding back a smirk.  Back before Diana took over. "Who are these?" You heard Raph ask pointing at the picture. "Dad, step monster, half sisters Natalie or lee and Ella. Back when we were close. Not any more." You sighed not liking to talk about it. He seemed to think a moment before nodding. "Would you like to meet mine? I have only told master splinter, that's my father about you so it will be a surprise for them and then you could visit whenever." He said. "I guess it would be nice." I said unsure but he laughed and picked me up and carried me down to the street where we walked hand in hand to a manhole cover. I gave him a look but it did make sense. He dropped down first before helping me down. We walked together as he explained his brothers. "Lamardo is blue, Donatello is purple, and Mikey is orange. And master splinter is a giant rat. Ok." You said as you were nearing what looked like an old subway station. You started to freak out and when you guys entered you hid almost completely behind him peaking out shyly. "IM HOME!" He shouted causing three turtles and one rat to emerge. "What is it now?" The one with the blue mask asked. "Well Leo I decided it was time for you to meet y/n. Y/n come on and say hello." Raph prompted. You shyly stepped out in front of him and he rested his hands on your shoulders. "OH MY GOSH SHE IS ADORABLE!!" The orange one shouted running over. "I'm Michelangelo but everyone calls me Mikey." Mikey said trying to hug you but Raph feeling you tremble pulled you back into him and growled lowly at Mikey. "Calm down Michelangelo. You are scaring her. I am master splinter. My other sons Donatello in purple and Leonardo is the blue. Don't worry they don't bite." Splinter said I bowed to him politely. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone." You said quietly. Splinter nodded and Raph led you to the kitchen for a snack before taking you home again.