unbound, untamed [chapter 4]

i intended to make this longer and include Danica's weekend with Marcus. But because of the Olympics (wiiiiii! Mārtiņš Dukurs got silver in skeleton! I m SO proud!) I haven't had decent sleep and also because of some personal crap I just don't feel that I can write about that right now... 

Sorry bout that! 

But I hope u'll enjoy what I have so far!

Oh and - Apocalyptica ROCKS!!! If u dunno what it is - go listen to it NOW! lol! And even if u do - go listen again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTD2lKew4iI

http://www.youtube.com/user/apocalypticavideos?blend=1&ob=4 

__________________________________________________________ 

Chapter  4

Feeling fond of the game room

"Give up and swear you'll be my slave for eternity! Muhahahahaaa!" the scream echoed through the forest making evil laugh quite eerie.

It was Wednesday afternoon. Orange sun was already sinking behind the trees so in the forest it was dusk. Me, Ian and Kari had gone to hunt wolf style but I was in too good and playful mood to stealthy pray on the game. So just as we (read Ian and Kari) was about to pounce on the doe I run in Ian's side. The momentum of our collision sent us rolling into bushes.

The crash of course had scared the doe away but I didn't pay any attention to that as I playfully bit Ian's ear before he got his bearings and quickly leaped out of the bush laughing loud. With growled "oh, no you won't" he was after me. That started a chase and fake fight that had went on for about half an hour. The forest was perfect place for that kind of "exercise". We slalomed around the trees; when I was chasing Ian, he threw sticks at me (which was kinda funny because he had to do with his mouth); when he was chasing me, I stopped to let him get closer and started to dig sending grass, moss, dirt and other rubbish into his muzzle. Kari was trying to be (more like - to look) disapproving but I could tell that she was amused with us.

Somehow Ian had pinned me down (I guess I was just laughing too hard to put up a good fight) and was now on top of me acting like an evil villain hence the eternal slavery and muahahaaa part.

"Never!" I answered in heroic voice.

Then I got my hind legs under him and pushed with all I had. Ian flew long way, nearly crashed in a tree and landed with a loud thud. Ooops, I thought, too much.

"Sorry Ian! I... erm.. just wanted to teach you fly?"

"Haha... I was born to walk the Earth not to fly! You'll pay for disgracing me this way!" Ian was all mocking seriousness.

But just as he was about to bring his "revenge" Dagur came running into the clearing we were in.

"Alexander wants you in the throne room" his voice was calm so nothing serious was going on.

I looked at Ian "Come on you turtle! The last one on the front stairs will be making popcorn for the winner for the rest of the month." I saw Ian's eyes light up with excitement.

"You're on!"

And with that we took off running. I caught a glimpse of Kari disappearing in opposite direction and thought that she apparently wasn't playing before turning my full attention to beating Ian.

I am faster than him so when we had reached the path out of the forest I was in front of him but he wasn't leaving it at that. He reached out and took a bite at my tail. Not too strong to injure me but strong enough so it would hurt like hell. Because of my instincts I turned around with a "hey!" but he just shot past me.