unbound, untamed [chapter 1]

so this is d first chapter... 

this is just d start but i promise that more interesting stuff is on it's way! just let me know if u like this cuz i want 2 know if it's worth to continue.  

enjoy :)

_____________________________________________________

Chapter 1

Danica Rodgers

That night I was walking home after another day spent studying in library. My head felt like it's going to explode from all the information, if there really were wheels in it, there should be smoke coming through my ears because they had to spin super fast in last few days to process everything. When I left the University I felt that massive headache was starting between my eyes so I took the long route home. It went through overgrown park that usually had calming effect on me and I thought that walk in the night would clear my head.

These exams will definitely kill me, I thought. Wtf was I doing here anyway? This so was not me. I used to live in the countryside. I loved the nature and free space around me but in the same time a village and the capital city was near so I got to socialize and party like the crazy bitch I am. In short - I loved my home (it is great place to throw epic parties, I might add). I could do what I like and I liked what I did. Then I had to come here to get Higher Education. I still don't understand how I ended up in this shithole of a city. University was really good but it was beyond me how a student city could be this dead. I loathe this place! It is ugly, without normal party life and it feels like a cage. I guess even an interesting event would be too much to ask for. All the energy that had been piling up in me since I returned from my holidays at home was suffocating me. Deam, how my life turned out to be so dull?! Where did all the excitement go?!

I was so caught up with the rant in my head that I didn't pay any attention to the rustle in the bushes on the left from the path. But when something big, hairy and silvery jumped out and landed on top of me I had no choice but to notice...

Confusion, anger and a of bit fear rolled over me. But when I pushed myself in sitting position and saw that the big-hairy-silvery thing was a dog. Husky maybe but it was huge! Fear started to take over. Don't get me wrong I love dogs but this just was so big and looked, well, wild and the fact that I could hear people chasing it didn't help either. But then the dog looked at me and our eyes met. I was... enchanted. I felt completely sure that he meant me no harm and that he would be great friend that could be trusted.

So I extended my hand and spoke softly "Hey, boy! What's wrong? Why they want to hurt you?"

Those intelligent eyes looked sadly at me. But then one of the chasers broke through the bushes yelling like insane. I jumped and turned to face him at the same time shoving my arm in dog's muzzle. I guess he was scared from the man as well and because of instincts snapped at me biting my lover arm. Of course I screamed. It hurt - duh! But the man translated it as invitation to shoot at the dog. I didn't see if the madman hit him but before I could get my bearings they both had disappeared the way I had come from.

"Well here is some excitement" I thought sarcastically to myself. Be careful what you wish for, eh?

After a while all of the chasing party was gathered around me comforting that ambulance will be here soon and blah blah blah... I told them that it wasn't that bad and didn't even hurt much, that I can take care of it myself at home but they weren't listening.

When I asked why they were chasing the dog and if it was sick or dangerous, one of them looked at me like I was crazy and exclaimed "Didn't you see the size of it?! Of course it is dangerous!"