I-I don't believe it..

Raph's p.o.v

How much of any idiot can I be! I didn't want new to get hurt but look what happened! Now she got kidnapped and she's in shredder's lair. If he even touched her, he's going to regret it. But before I could run any more, Mikey grabbed my arm. I turned to face him with so much anger boiling I inside me. "Mikey! What is it now we're trying to get there before anything could happen to (y/n)!  So what's so important that you had to stop me. " "Uhh... Dude I think she already escaped by herself. " I saw as he pointed out towards the building and he was right. I saw her, she was running towards us. The fear of her getting hurt had disappered. I left the guys and ran towards her holding with a big smile on my face. "(Y/N)!!" But then the unexpected had happened. She didn't hug me, the next thing I knew she kicked my plastron sending me flying backwards back to the guys. I crashed into a vent and stood up slowly with the help of the others. I looked back and I saw her walking towards us. "(Y-Y/N), what the heck was that for! Was it because I didn't want you to come, cause if it was I'm sorry. " I waited for her to talk but she never did. " Uh.. Guys don't you see something is way different about her. " donnie pointed out and he wasn't lying. Her fur wasn't red and black, it was just pure black now. " and not to mention that collar she has around her neck." "Maybe that thing is controlling her. We need to take it off her, but remember it's still (y/n). We won't hurt her. " While they were talking, I walked slowly towards her. But she just starred at me. "What's the matter turtle, turning yourself in without a fight?" It hurt me a little knowing she didn't remember me but I had to focus and not get distracted. "No I'm not turning myself in and there's no way I'd ever fight you. Your my girl. I'd be a complete idiot if I did." I heard her laugh a little. " Your telling me that I'm with you?! Impossible, I've never seen you at all. And besides your the enemy. I must do what my master says. Find you and destroy you all." Then there were footsteps heard and the others came by my side. "Come on dudette, you got to snap out of it. This isn't you, you our friend!" "I highly doubt it. Now this is your final warning.. You either turn yourselves in or we will have a battle whether you like it or not." I just starred at her with disbelief, how could this happen. But before any of us could even react, we were all surrounded by foot soldiers. Looks like we had no choice. We had to fight, which meant I had to fight the girl I love. We all took our weapons out and looked at each other. Leo walked in front of us and turned to us. "Ok guys, take the foot down, but don't hurt her. We know she's still in there. " he looked towards her and the foot. "But she has no idea. That's why we're gonna help her. " Before he could even speak another word, they all came charging towards us. Me, Donnie, Leo began fighting off the foot and Mikey went to fight (y/n). I was getting worried cause we didn't know how strong she was going to be and I didn't want anybody hurt. I used my sais and stabbed each foot bot and threw some off the buildings. We we're doing pretty good till we heard a loud scream. Half of the foot bots were already destroyed but what I saw.. Terrified us all. (y/n), the one I love with everything in me... Held a sword right over Mikey's neck. We saw tears in his eyes as he shook in fear and didn't move an inch. She slowly looked over at us as her eyes were almost blood red and her voice sounded so dark and pure evil. "Now.. Have a choice... Either turn yourselves in and your brother here won't get harmed. Try to save him, and he's done for. " "D-Dudes help me!! I-I'm scared I don't wanna die! Still got a whole life ahead of me! ". I looked at the others and they didn't know what to do. I looked towards her and slowly stepped forward but Leo grabbed my hand. "Raph what're you doing. Do you want Mikey to die!" "No... No I don't want him to die.. I'm trying to save him and get her back to us. (y/n) listen to me and listen good. I know your in there. I know inside you, you don't want to hurt mikey. He's like your best friend. Especially to the others but not for me. Your my girlfriend! " I thought something was to happen but she threatened to push the sword right that second. "What makes you think I'd believe a mutant freak like you! " My eyes widened as it hit me like a bullet. S-She called me a freak, a mutant. I shakingly dropped my sais to the floor and fell on my knees in pure hurt. I didn't know what was going on but I couldn't handle it. My gaze was on the floor and don't move an inch. "Ha! Never knew it was so easy to break you! " Before anything, Leo dropped a smoke bomb and appeared besides her and kicked her far away, grabbing his arm and ran off. I hears them calling my name from far away, but what did I do, Keep my ground. Then Donnie came running over and helped me up and ran off. Even though there was a voice, "You can run turtles! But no matter where you hide, I will find you and have your shells! ". We arrived far away from her and he set me down as I leaned against the vent. "Raph, dude what happened back there. " Leo knelt down in front of me placing an arm on my shoulder. "Dudes, give the guy a break. He just got hit in the worse place of all. Right in the heart, especially from her. " "Don't worry Raph, if we get another chance to get close, I'll figure out how to take the collar off and she'll probably be back to normal. " Donnie said right after Mikey finished talking.  Even thought they kept talking, I remained silent. I looked down as the tears escaped my eyes even though I tried my best not to let them flow. Yeah mikey was right, I was hurt in the worst place of all. And the only one who could fix it, is on the enemies side.