When You Get Mutated

~(Y/N)'S P.O.V~
It was another dark night in New York. Right now I'm just walking back home cause I had a long day hanging out with Raph and his brothers. Man, there so awesome! There my second family. My home away from home. While I was walking, I had this strange feeling that I was being watched. I turned around and saw nothing. I shook it off and I made my way home. No matter how many times though, I still had a feeling like I was being followed by something or someone. That's when something landed on the floor from above. When I got closer to it, it was some sort of bomb. My eyes went wide and that's when a green gas came out. I started coughing and I started to feel really sleepy. When I looked up, I saw a foot bot there. I tried to stand up but couldn't. That's when I fell to the ground and my eyes we're half open. All I saw was the foot bot in front of me and I blacked out.

~Raph's P.O.V~
I wish that (y/n) was still here. She has to leave so soon and we were just having so much fun. I was sitting down on the couch watching some Super Robo Mega Force Five Team Five with the guys. Until Mikey started talking.
"Dudes, isn't that (y/n)'s bag?" He said pointing to the (f/c) bag that was on the edge of the couch. "She probably forgot it when she left. We should go take it to her." Said Leo getting up and grabbed the bag. "Come on guys, let's go bring it to her." I said and we made her way to her house. As we we're making out way there, We didn't see Donnie anywhere. "Guys, Over here!" We saw him on the streets and we made our way down there. "What's up Donnie?" " Look what I found." He then held up a (f/c) bracelet.
"Oh No, That's (y/n)'s bracelet."
I said beginning to worry. "I have a feeling something isn't right here dudes. We have to find her." Mikey said about to run of. "Wait, she has a T-Phone doesn't she?" "Yeah, Why." " Cause I can track down her signal." "Donnie, Your a genius!" "Thanks Raph." "OK just give me a minute." He was pushing some buttons until he finally found out where she is.
"Oh No Guys." "Oh no what Donnie. Where is she??" "She's in Stockman's lab." "Oh no, we need to get there fast guys. Who knows what they'll do to her." My eyes went wide. And we began running. Don't Worry (y/n), we're coming for you.

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~
My eyes fluttered open and I woke up. I started looking around me and I was in a pretty dark room. As I tried to walk, I couldn't. It was till then I realized that I was in a cage. "Hey, What's going on here? Let Me Out!" Then this door opened and it reaveled "Shredder." I said to myself. He then came close to the cage and he put his hand through it and grabbed my chin. And brought me closer to the cold metal bars. "So, Your Raphael's Girlfriend, Correct?"
"Maybe I am, Maybe I'm not. Why do you want to know?"
"You Do don't you?" " Well?"
"Excellent. Come With me little girl." He opened the cage and grabbed my wrist very tightly. And took me to this giant lab.
That's when I saw this huge tank full of mutagen and we were walking straight towards it. But then he stopped me right at the edge. He then shouted out "Stockman!" That's when this weird mutant fly was flying above us. "Stockman, I want you to get the mutagen ready just in case she won't talk. GOT IT!"
"Yezzzzz Mazzter." He then flew to his table and started pushing some button when a robotic arm appeared and it had blood in the needle. And he injected it into the mutagen. "So Are You Gonna Talk Or No?" "Never!" " Now listen here little girl if you don't tell me anything about the turtles, you will sufer the consequences." " I don't care shredder. I'll never talk. As long as I live."
"Oh Really? Well ...." "Mazter, It's Ready." "Excellent. Now I'm giving you one final chance. Where Are They!" I was about to answer when.....
"We're Right Here Bucket Head!"
When I looked up, I saw all the guys standing there. "Raph!" "Hold on, we're coming." As they we're making there way here, Shredder came from behind me and pushed me into the mutagen.
"(Y/N), NO!" I then felt myself changing.

~Raph's P.O.V~
(the pic above is how Raph looked as you fell into the mutagen)
No, (Y/N). I went up to the glass and started pounding it. "Raph, Stop it or you'll brake the glass." Leo said trying to hold me back. "No!" I shouted as I put my hand on the glass as my head went down. I just got her back and now I lost her. This can't be happening. I was still looking down when there was a loud pound on the glass. When I looked inside, a giant paw was there we're my hand was. I stood back as I already knew whatever that is that's her. Then the mutagen started draining out of the tank. And she landed on the net that was on the bottom. We all looked at her shocked.
"Dudes, She's A Wolf." I was looking at her with tears in my eyes. She was a wolf. Her fur was black and red and her eyes are blood red. I went up to her slowly. "Raph's be careful. She might or might not remember you." "I don't care. She's my girl she has to remember me." I then put my arm out in front of her to see what'll she do with it. I didn't want to look so I looked the other way. But then I felt her furry forehead lean into my hand. I looked at her and she smiled at me. "(Y/N)!" I hugged her tightly.
Then the guys came by our side. "Come on guys, Let's go home. I think there's a way I can help her be human again." Don said pretty confident. " OK, Let's go. Come on (y/n)." She then followed us all the way back to the sewer. When we arrived, she seemed really happy to he back. " OK (y/n), come with me so I can help you change back into a human." Don said making his way to the lab but she didn't follow. She just tilted her head. "Oh right. Come on girl, come here." She then followed Donnie into his lab and the rest of us had to stay outside.

-A Few Hours Later-
"Guys, you can come in now." We all went inside his lab and saw him standing beside (y/n) as she sat down as her wolf form.
"OK. So what I did is I used her bracelet almost like a mini transforming device. So it'll allow her to transform back into a human and back into the wolf. Cool Right?" Mikey was shaking his head Yes. " OK let's test it out." He put the bracelet on her paw and he pushed a button and she started changing. After a couple of seconds, she was human again. Only now she had those ears and tail. I slowly went up to her.
"(Y/N), Are you OK?" She then looked up to me and smiled. "Yup, I'm good." I then hugged her. "I'm glad your ok. I thought I lost you." "You'll never loose me Raph." "Hey,where's our hug?" Mikey said with his arms wide open. " Right here." She walked over to them and gave them each a hug. "Well, it's getting pretty late, I'm going to bed. Night guys." Leo said walking out of the lab. Then Donnie and last Mikey.
She was about to leave when I stopped her. "You can sleep in my room of you want." "Ok." We made our way to my room and she made her way to the bed. She hopped in and covered herself with the blanket. I rolled my eyes with a smile and laid by her and got under the blanket to. She them snuggled up to me and I held her close. "Night Raph, Love you." She then fell asleep. "Night (y/n), Love you to." I kissed her forehead, turned of the light and fell asleep.