°My first fight°

°Jason's PoV°

"Hey you!" Saw a man with a badge on his shirt saying 4th. I guess he is apart of the seats system around here.

"I've never seen you here before,are you apart of this school?"

I noticed he had a bow,so I changed the subject "Hey that bow,are you good on it?"

"Yeah I am!I have the accuracy kenkai I can never miss my target" "He's just like me!"

I got up from the bush pile,and pointed my pistol at him. "I challenge you to a fight!" "Me to a fight,you'll lose at my first move! You think you can beat the 4th seat? Shengeki,Tommorow at noon!"

I finally found someone that might stand a chance against me!

I instantly got back to training,even though I'm certain I'm gonna win  can't be too careful right?

Before the battle tomorrow I'm gonna make a new bullet,I don't know what that guy's got up his sleeve. The day of the battle I felt confident with my new bullet I fell unstoppable as if I drank from the legendary fountain of life that supposedly makes you indestructible.

As I walked into the  arena were we were supposed to have our brawl,thousands of eyes pierced my soul as if I was a new kid in a class filled with bullies. I turned to look at a group in the crowd  frightened for some reason the turned quickly,making themselves smaller in their seats to not be seen.

I heard an a woosh coming towards me and I dodged to my surprise it was an axe,thrown by one of the girls in the earlier group. "Get out of here son of Ashton, there is no place here for something like you,it would be better if you just lef-"

"I'm nothing like my father!,In fact he's not even my dad!",They gasp in aww, but quickly returned to their normal being,as if they thought I was lying.

"Here comes Ryder the 4th strongest person on the school grounds he's gonna punish you and send you were you belong!"

I was filled with anger ready to burst,if he didn't teach me to control my anger I would have burst out and
Shoot that guy,I guess he was useful after all.

"Make your rules!",the instructor commanded.

Ryder stepped up ready to state his rule when."send him to prison,let him pay for his wrong deeds!"

He seemed annoyed and finally stated what his rule was"If I win....you will become my student and I'll teach you how to use those guns of yours!"

Everyone was shocked,as shocked as I was,why would the 4th want to teach me?

"Well....if I win I...demand you to become my mentor!"

Silence fell across the room for everyone was confused,they thought that we both hated each other with a burning passion,to tell you the truth I thought so too

The instructor started the count down over the the elite tens seating area,where I saw kanate trying to tell me something with hand signals,You-Cant-win-this..or he could be doing hand signs from that anime he watched last night,who knows.

The battle started  with Ryder pulling his bow and firing three arrows at once,I shot two bullets canceling out 2 arrows. I stopped the other one with my arms and quick reflexes as it was heading straight to my face.

As I lay down the arrow with relief I saw ryder rushing toward me ready to strike with the tip of his bow. He hit me up in the air with immense force,pulling back his bow ready to shoot what looks like an explosive arrow. I decide to cancel it out with an explosive bullet when Ryder disappeared  in the blink of an eye .

The arrows were a distraction Ryder appeared behind me kicking me down into the arena floor,then straight after shot  Normal arrows down at me.

I realized that no-one tried to stop him,for he was about to kill me,this is it.

I was suddenly in a lush forest area with an eagle sitting like a man upfront of me.
"It appears that your loosing,what a pathetic creature you are",the eagle claimed walking towards me.

"Take my power and finish the fight!"

I assume this is tier2 a state that you enter when you come face to face with Death. I pulled the arrows out of my head and it began to heal. I felt a power surge threw my body.
I'm ready for round 2