°Ashton the conqueror°

°Kanate's PoV°

          "Dreams,they can be little movies in your head,but they can also be  your your short or long term goals."

I got no sleep tonight I was talking with Vanessa for 5 hours. She couldn't stop talking about how she bought a big TV,shoes,fancy clothes and a dog.

Luckily I have this  recorder on me,I'll just record the lesson...

°snort° I dosed off.

"Kanate!!,Kanate!!" I felt my body being lifted up in the air.

"Wa!?" 

"Hahahahah"

"Hahahahah"

The class started laughing at me

"Ha loser"
"Stupid"
"Lazy,fat boy"

"Anyways,for homework I want you to think about what your dream for the future will be. That's it for today. As for you kanate,meet me at the principles office"

"Hey kanate bum going on ahead to the dorm,knock first....OK? Diana said with an evil looking smile,whats that about.

"Hey can you put me down know?"

What a pain I had to capture 3 elephants without using powers,believe me that's hard.

Arriving at the dorm room I heard the television making noises. For some reason I just think something bad's gonna happen,oh well.

I opened the door to see diana watching fluffy puffy,a cartoon for  2-5 year olds.

"I told you to knock",Diana said with a smirk.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked with a very confused look.

If she's hiding something why is sh-......ohhhhh.

"I see you want me to find out about your secret,and force me to tell you my embarrassing secret so you can share it with the school huh?"

"Your right ,I'm gonna get you back for what you did in chapter 2,huhuhuhu! Now spill the beans!"

I have to tell her a secret,"OK, here it goes, I-......"

Wait a sec"Remember,the recorder I had to record the lessons? Funny thing is its still recording!"

I said while laughing and scratching my head.
." No,your not gonna do what I think your gonna do?"

"Oh yes" I charged out of the room,through the halls and down the stairs.

"Kanate!!",as I looked behind me I saw a lightning bolt in my face.

I ducked. "Guys whats this all about?" It was Sabato.He looked at us as if we were some 3 year olds. "Anyway the staff ordered me to go on a mission"

"Yeah so what?",Diana asked with an angry  look while she was strangling me.

"They said I could pick out 2 teammates to carry along,and I chose you guys. But since your busy and all,I'll just find someone else".

He walked out of the building"Please! I beg you this could help me improve on skills,and if dian here..." "It's Diana"

"Diana here doesn't wanna come,who cares right"

"Yeah I don't feel like going". Diana said while fake yawning. "Where hunting a guy named Ashton Reyes,the former 1st seat at Ashford"

Diana was about to take her 5th step up the stairs when she herd the name Ashton

"Ashton? Ashton the conqueror? The best lighting kenkai out there? On second thoughts,I think I'll go!"

"Sweet,were leaving Tommorow get plenty of rest,OK?"

We waved him off as he went back to hq."so about that recorder",Diana was behind me ready to strike,oh well.

~°~°~°~

It's now morning time,I went to take a bath,forgetting that we only have one bathroom.

I opened the bathroom door and,"aaah!!,you pervert!!"

She kicked me in the gut flying me back into the room. I feel a bit dizzy,uhh,I got knocked cold.

Why am I so wet?There probably just throwing water on me to wake me up. I opened my eyes"Hey guys"

"Oh hey kanate,how are you enjoying the ride?"

"Ride?" I looked around my surroundings.....IM IN THE OCEAN!!

"So why this mode of transportation?"

"It's alot faster!" "Well you see I'm afraid of water"

"Seriously?your such a dweeb", she said.

~°~°~°~

On the shore,Diana ran off into the bushes. She did look a little sad on the ride here.  We said our goodbyes to our whale freind and I went  off to look for Diana.

I came up to a rock,and saw Diana behind it crying. "Hey Diana whats the matter?" "I-I-Ashton is my dad! He murdered my parents!" She began to cry and clutching on to my shirt. "Please help me!"

I held her buy her shoulders,"Of course I will!"

I took off my ying yang necklace and put it around her neck"take care of this for me ok ?"

We ran into a small palace in the woods "I'm gonna check here you guard",I told sabato.

I rushed in through the front door,and it closed behind me. I was now in a small box like area.

I started knocking on the wall until I heard someone say "It's no use,that wall is unbreakable"

Sorry,for not posting for 20000  hours please forgive me^^