That's A Dead Body...

Yes, they have phones because I'm bored but they only work in the village.

------

Naruto smiled nervously as Ino rushed around the shop. "Ooh! This suit will look amazing on you!" She squealed happily. She ushered him into one of the fitting rooms, handing him the dark black suit. Naruto chuckled at the girl's enthusiasm and began changing.

When he finished, he walked out and let the girl fix his tie. "You look handsome, darling!" She took a bunch of photos. The lady who worked there smiled at the two. "Are you two getting married soon?" Ino shook her head and Naruto gave a somewhat disgusted look at the idea.

Ino motioned to Naruto to get changed. "No, he's gonna be marrying his lovely boyfriend. They've been best friends for years and this blonde idiot finally decided to propose to Sasuke." Naruto scoffed. "At least I proposed sooner than your pale ass boyfriend, if he does." Ino glared at Naruto as he handed her the suit. "Sai is a wonderful boyfriend, thank you very much."

The lady stood in shock before smiling happily. "I hope you and your boyfriend live a long and happy life then!" She chatted away with Ino as they paid for the fine clothing. Naruto sighed and shook his head. 'Woman.' He thought as they chatted and exchanged numbers before they left.

Ino grinned as she put her phone away. "So, how are Sasuke and Kakashi doing?" She giggled as Naruto finished texting said raven. "They're done as well. Turns out Sasuke's gonna give the old pervert his surprise birthday present today." Ino sighed and shook her head. She had been told what the gift was by the handsome blonde.

She got an idea and grinned evilly. "How's about we make a bet, Naruto." Said blonde grinned back. "$10 Kakashi hugs him before slapping him." He crossed his arms. Ino crossed her arms as well. "$10 he slaps him before hugging him." They had sparks flying between them.

'This isn't going to end well.' I the author sighed. 'Well, I'll just have to go with the flow.' I continued typing.

~

Naruto grinned and placed his hand in front of Ino. "Pay up, Barbie." She glared and slapped the money on his hand. "Don't call me that." She crossed her arms and turned away.

Kakashi was squeezing the life out of the poor Uchiha. Obito looked like he would pass out any second.

"Kakashi...air." He choked out. Kakashi snapped out of his happy daze and let go of the raven, letting him breath in the oxygen and nitrogen he needed to live. He nervously scratched the back of his head. "Sorry, it's just that I thought I had lost you that day." Obito smiled and pulled the slightly shorter male close.

"I'm here, Kakashi." He grinned and snuck his hands down the silver haired male's spine, making Kakashi take in a quick breath of air. Obito leaned down and exposed the man's neck, leaving little bites and licks on the pale skin. "How about we go to your place and 'catch up'." He smiled when the jounin wrapped his arms around his neck. "Mmm, I think we should." And with that, Kakashi teleported away with  his gift.

Sasuke chuckled at Ino, who was currently on the grass with blood flowing out of her nose like a fountain. Naruto sweat dropped. "Should we help her or..." Sasuke shook his head. "Don't worry, I already called Sai to pick her up."

Naruto grinned and stood behind Sasuke as he rubbed his lover's stomach, which had yet to grow much. "Then why don't we head to my place and have a little fun." His grin widened when Sasuke leaned on his chest. Naruto picked Sasuke up and brought him to his apartment.

~

The two happily stood in front of eachother, smiles on their faces. They said their I do's and sealed the promise with a kiss. Sasuke smiled slightly as Naruto grinned picking him up and walking off with his new husband.

~Time Skip of Two Months~

Naruto grinned and kissed the rather large stomach of his lover. Sasuke's lips twitched slightly as he held back a smile, reading his boring book.

Naruto lifted the shirt that covered the raven's stomach, making Sasuke blush slightly. "W-what are you doing?" He stuttered, book long forgotten. Naruto smiled softly and kissed all over the rounded belly, occasionally rubbing his nose gently against the pale skin.

Sasuke sighed and let himself smile. Naruto could be so sweet, especially when it came to their child. He ran a hand through the locks of blonde hair. "What up, love?" He asked as Naruto frowned slightly.

Naruto sighed. "I don't like how people treat you differently." The villagers had frowned a little upon seeing the pregnant man but said nothing out of fear of the demon walking next to him. Naruto looked up pleadingly. "I want to kill some of them." He said like a child would complain about toys.

Sasuke frowned. "No. It's not right to kill because of a stupid reason like that. Besides, you have an image to uphold." He made a move to pick up his book when Naruto stopped him. "I made a deal with the Kyuubi to kill some people as payment for the new eye."

Sasuke was shocked. He frowned, tears in his eyes. "B-but what if you get caught? I-I don't want to take the chance." Naruto held Sasuke's hand in his own. "I promise it won't be people in the village, so please?"

Sasuke knew it was wrong, but he didn't want the Kyuubi to be in a rage because of the deal. "F-fine, no one in the village and no one can find out. Promise?" He felt guilt but knew the choice was made.

Naruto smiled and placed a kiss to Sasuke's cheek. "Sasuke, you love me, right?" Sasuke nodded. "Of course, that's why we're married." Naruto wrapped his arms around Sasuke. "Then I'll make sure to never hurt you, ok?" Sasuke smiled slightly. "Ok."

Naruto grinned and placed several kisses to Sasuke's face. "I love you, Sasuke." Sasuke sighed happily. "I love you too, Naruto."

That night, after Sasuke fell asleep, Naruto slid out of bed and quietly got ready for his first payment. He knew who to kill first on his list, so good thing they were on a mission.

Kisame, one of Akatsuki's members. He was teammates with Itachi and always looked down on the Uchiha. Naruto knew he could defeat him but also knew it was stupid to chase him head on without a plan. He grinned. Good thing Kisame was after tailed beast.

------

Yeah, I made Sasuke give Naruto permission to kill.

Ρlεαsε ιgηοrε αll sρεllιηg εrrοrs.

I'm so excited to write some gore! I know I said this chapter but I usually keep the chapters around 1000-1200 and I'm running out of space in this one, so the next I absolutely promise.

Also, who do you guys want me to kill off? If it's someone not friends with Naruto, I'll do it.