I Wonder Who That Was...(part 2)

Yay! More chapters to this story! I had to cut off the last chapter because it was getting to long. Here's part 2! (Smut)

------

Naruto opened the door and sighed in relief that nothing had been destroyed. Sasuke walked in as well softly closing and locking the door behind him before walking up behind the blonde and whispering. "You and me in bed. Now." He ran his hands along Naruto's sculpted abs.

Naruto turned and began to sloppily kiss Sasuke as they made their way to the bedroom. Naruto pulled off his and Sasuke's shirt, letting Sasuke catch his breath before their lips were pressed together once more.

Sasuke moaned softly as Naruto left many marks on his neck. Naruto slowly snuck his hands downwards. Sasuke gasped as he felt the blonde's hands fondle his ass. He hid his face against Naruto's shoulder in embarrassment.

Naruto laid Sasuke on the bed and pulled the raven's pants and boxers off. Sasuke closed his knees, trying to hide his lower half. Naruto stopped him. "No need to be embarrassed, love." Sasuke groaned. "It's still embarrassing!" He yelped when he felt a lubed finger poke at his entrance.

Naruto chuckled and stuck another digit, watching Sasuke wince a little before whimpering slightly. Naruto's free hand reached down and began to stroke Sasuke's member. Sasuke moaned softly, making Naruto smirk and lick the pale neck below him.

Sasuke shivered as he felt another finger enter him, stretching him out a little. Naruto moved his fingers a bit before removing them, pulling his pants off and aligning himself at Sasuke's entrance. "You ready?" He asked the raven. Sasuke nodded, eager to have the blonde inside of him already. Naruto thrusted half way in, making Sasuke silently scream.

Sasuke panted a bit before flipping them so he was above Naruto's cock, slowly sitting down on the large member. He panted, sitting a bit to catch his breath. He moaned as his ass clenched a little. Naruto groaned and placed his hands on Sasuke's pale thighs. He looked into the dark, lustful eyes of his lover. Sasuke whimpered a little before lifting up off the blonde's member, letting himself fall down on Naruto's cock and hitting a spot inside of him that made him see white.

Sasuke almost screamed out Naruto's name. In this position, Naruto could push in deeper. The blonde smirked as Sasuke was shaking in pleasure. "Need a little help?" Sasuke nodded slightly. Naruto grabbed his hips and lifted the raven up before pulling him down on his cock.

This time, Sasuke did scream out in pleasure. Naruto grunted. He repeated this a couple times until he heard Sasuke manage to say one word. "Close." The raven moaned loudly as Naruto thrusted upwards. "Same." Naruto grunted.

At the final thrust, Sasuke yelled out the blonde's name before coming hard on his and Naruto's chests. Naruto thrusted a few times before he came as well, filling Sasuke with his cum.

Sasuke moaned and let himself lay on Naruto's chest, getting some of the sticky substance in his hair. Naruto pulled out, letting the fluid leak out of Sasuke slightly. He sat them up slowly with a grunt.

The blonde picked Sasuke up and carried him into the bathroom. He carefully sat Sasuke down in the toilet top, earning a pained moan from the raven. Naruto turned on the water and filled the tub. He placed Sasuke in the warm water.

"Can you clean off yourself or do you want me to help you?" He asked. Sasuke grabbed the blonde's arm and pulled him into the tub, making Naruto fall in and hover over him. The blonde chuckled softly. "I'll take that as a yes."

~

Naruto sighed softly as he gently stroked the soft hair of his lover. He looked out the window and growled lowly when he saw a dark figure on the roofs a couple of houses away. How dare they spy on him! He noticed the figure disappear in a flock of black pigeons (Jk they're crows, I'm just really bored).

Laying down, he carefully pulled the Raven boy to his chest. He hoped that the man wouldn't come back, otherwise, he'd have to do some 'cleaning'.

---I was gonna cut it off here but decided to add a bit more---

Sasuke groaned as he woke up. His backside and thighs were killing him. He looked up at the peaceful face of his boyfriend and smiled slightly. He slowly sat up as not to wake Naruto and limped to the bathroom. He splashed his face with some water and dried it off before looking in the mirror. His eyes widened in shock. "What the hell?!"

------

Boom! Done! Sex and an extra scene at the end! There are some spelling mistakes and grammar because I'm too lazy to fix it.

**One thing: I don't know if I should make this an M-preg or leave it as just Narusasu. Please let me know what you think so I can post the next chapter!