That Bitch Won't Get Away With This...

Next victim, can you guess who?

------

Sasuke sat on the couch and groaned. His back was killing him and he really didn't feel like moving anytime soon. He sighed happily as he got into a comfortable position. Before he could doze off, a knock was heard at the front door.

He was about to leave it be when he remembered Naruto had gone on a mission to help earn more money. He carefully stood and put on a black cloak to hide his large stomach before answering the door.

He opened it to reveal a girl with raven hair and pale lavender eyes. She was shocked to see him at Naruto's place, to say the least. She then took in his appearance and blinked. "Are you headed on a mission?" He shook his head. "No, I just like the comfort of it is all."

She smiled and nodded. "Ah, well, is Naruto-kun home? I was hoping I could speak with him." She blushed and twiddled her fingers. Sasuke's eyes narrowed but he didn't ask about it. "He's on a mission right now, though he should be home soon."

She frowned/pouted in disappointment. "Ah, then do you mind if I wait here? It's quite urgent." Sasuke growled in his head. 'Stupid bitch better not be after My Naruto!' "Sure, just wait at the table." He walked over to the couch and sat down carefully.

Hinata sat in a seat at the table and sighed quietly. 'I was hoping I could see only Naruto-kun...' The shy girl had yet to learn about the small wedding the two had since she was away on a 4 month long mission. She looked around the room and smiled when she saw a picture of Naruto grinning on the fridge.

Sasuke saw her smile and her behavior around Naruto, so he knew she had a crush on the blonde. Before he could try small talk, he heard the door bell being pressed rapidly in that obvious tune of London bridge (A/N: I do this to annoy my sister when I get home from school. Don't judge, I freaking love that song. Especially when Sebastian sings it 😍). Naruto was home.

He carefully stood up and walked to the door, unlocking and opening it for his husband to enter. "Hey Sasu-chan! I'm home!" He placed loving kisses to Sasuke's forehead and cheeks before placing one on his soft lips. Sasuke blushed and pouted slightly. "I thought I told you not to call me that."

Naruto chuckled and carefully pulled Sasuke into a hug. "Aww~! Why not? I think it's cute!" Sasuke crossed his arms. "Why would a guy want to be called cute? Anywho, someone's waiting for you in the kitchen." Naruto's eyes narrowed and he pulled Sasuke towards him protectively as he pulled out a kunai. "Who?" Sasuke rolled his eyes and placed a quick kiss to Naruto's cheek.

"No one dangerous, so take your shoes off and talk to them. They said it was 'urgent'." He quoted as he rolled his eyes. Naruto notice his husband's annoyance and raised a blonde eyebrow. "You seem annoyed. Is it one of your fangirls? I swear if they touched you, I'll-!" He was cut of by a gentle kiss. "Just go. I'll be on the couch if you need me."

Naruto sighed before smiling and doing as his husband said. He walked to the kitchen and was surprised to see the Hyuuga girl at the table. "Hi, you wanted to speak with me?" She turned around and blushed, looking down at the table. "Y-yeah, if you don't mind..." She stuttered out quietly as she twiddled her fingers.

Naruto shook his head and smiled one of those fake smiles he gave to everyone. "No no, I don't mind." He internally growled. 'Why did Sasuke let in this girl? What's so special about her?' He thought as he took in the Hyuuga's features.

She closed her eyes shut and looked down. "I-I l-love you, N-Naruto-kun!" Naruto froze in shock. 'Sasuke probably heard...' He thought about what the raven would think and decided to play it cool. "Sorry, Hinata. I'm already married to someone I love with all my heart, and who is currently carrying my child."

Hinata opened her eyes and let the words sink in. 'H-he's married? And they had sex with him so they could carry his child?' She felt the tears in her eyes. "I-if you don't m-mind, could you tell me who?" She wanted to know that the woman he married loved him as much as she did.

Naruto frowned a bit. "It's a little complicated, so how about I show you." He gave her a sign to wait in the kitchen and walked into the living room. "She just tried to confess to me, ya know." He smiled when the Uchiha pouted. "And no, I'd never leave you. Ever." He placed a kiss to Sasuke's cheek.

Sasuke sighed and stood. "I'm guessing you want me to go over there and be your 'loving wife'?" "Yup! And you are so don't go acting like I don't mean anything to you." Sasuke chuckled quietly. "Yeah, I won't."

He began to walk over to the kitchen but was stopped by a strong hand on his shoulder. He turned around. "Naruto?" The blonde moved his hand to the raven's cheek and placed a gentle kiss to the shorter boy's lips. "Take off the cloak." He murmured against Sasuke's lips. Said male blushed but did as he was told. After all, he trusted the blonde.

He wore one of Naruto's shirts because his were too tight now. He looked down at his rounded stomach and began to feel insecure. Naruto knelt down and placed a kiss over the large bump. "You look fine. Now let's go." He held Sasuke's hand as he led the man through the door, keeping Sasuke behind his and out of Hinata's view.

Naruto smiled. "I now present my lovely wife,-" He was cut off by a hit to his head, courtesy of said 'wife'. Naruto held his head in pain and moved to the side, enough so Hinata could see Sasuke's face. "I'm not your 'wife', I'm your husband." He growled and turned to the side. "Stupid hormones..." Naruto grumbled under his breath.

Hinata was shocked. "T-then S-Sasuke -kun and N-Naruto-kun are m-m-married?" She thought back to what Naruto said. "B-but didn't you say y-your lover was p-pregnant? S-Sasuke-kun is a boy." Sasuke notice Naruto about to move out of the way and grabbed onto the blonde, successfully keeping him in front of his stomach.

Naruto sighed as Sasuke hid his stomach behind the conveniently close by doorway. "Hinata, can you use your Byakugan to see him? He doesn't seem to want to show off his wonderful body." Hinata felt a small stab at her broken heart when Naruto talked about Sasuke, but did as she was told.

Opening her eyes, she was shocked to see another chakra signature inside Sasuke, specifically in his stomach area. She deactivated the eyes and felt the tears fall from her eyes. She muttered something under her breath, too low for either boy to hear.

Naruto tilted his head to the side in confusion. "What was that?" She clenched her fist and glared at the raven. "T-That's not normal. Normal males don't get pregnant or marry other men. It's just wrong!" She ran out of the house, tears in her lavender eyes.

Sasuke stood shocked at the out burst before he felt tears roll down his cheeks. He felt disgusted with himself. She was right. A man being pregnant was wrong. He felt strong, warm arms wrap around his shaking form. "Ignore her, she's just jealous she isn't pregnant and isn't married. You're not disgusting, your beautiful, Sasuke."

Sasuke looked up at Naruto hopefully. "Really? Do you really thinks so?" Naruto smiled brightly. "Of course! Your my beautiful husband, and I love you with all my heart." Naruto held Sasuke close, glaring holes at the door Hinata walked out. 'You will pay for this, Hyuuga...'

------

Ok! Gotta get to school now! I'll try updating soon!

Ρlεαsε ιgηοrε αll sρεllιηg εrrοrs.