Hamilton

Hey guys, kinda forgot I had this. Anyway has anyone else heard of this new musical by Lin Manuel Miranda? Its called Hamilton. Personally I think it's the best thing to come into this world since chocolate. And that's saying something because chocolate is life.

So basically its about Alexander Hamilton, a young, scrapy and hungry orphan, who was it all and then ruins his own life by telling the world how he cheated on his wife.

For those of you who don't know who Alexander Hamilton is the
son of a whore and a
Scotsman, dropped in the middle of a forgotten
Spot in the Caribbean by Providence, impoverished, in squalor
The ten-dollar Founding Father without a father
Got a lot farther by workin' a lot harder
By bein' a lot smarter
By bein' a self-starter
By fourteen, they placed him in charge of a trading charter
And every day while slaves were being slaughtered and carted
Away across the waves, he struggled and kept his guard up
Inside, he was longing for something to be a part of
The brother was ready to beg, steal, borrow, or barter

OK, actually I'm getting ahead of my self. Why don't I just let you lisun to the song at the beginning of this?
It would go so much faster and then I wouldn't have to type the whole thing out.
The song at the top explains most of the musical, and gives some spoilers. The video is actualy the whole musical summedup into one song using the all the songs in the musical.

Warning!!! You will grow emotionally attached and and then Hamilton will consume your life. If you didn't think you had a life before Hamilton then you definitely don't now. This musical will make you laugh, cry, smile, and facepalm so hard you will be an emotional mess in the end...then you'll play it all over again because it is just that awesome.

That's all I have time for today so...

Goodbye and happy reading!!📖