Chapter 1

Kim Hyejin POV
I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. Finally, all my work is done for the morning. Now I have to wait for Taeguk and Taeho to come home.

"Taehyung!", I shrieked.

I guess he was still sleeping; he's been sleeping for very long periods of time nowadays. He usually wakes up an hour before Taeguk and Taeho comes home. I need to get him used to waking up early again.

I went to the room, and tiptoed to the bed. He was drooling a little bit, which was not unusual to see. I sat down beside him on the bed and he moved.

"Yah. Kim Taehyung!", I said, shaking his body vigorously.

He faced towards me asleep, and he put his arms in my legs. I widened my eyes and took it away. And he did it again.

"Taehyung, I know you're up. Don't play jokes on me!", I shrieked.

He opened his eyes lazily and grinned at me. I put up my mad face, and he closed his eyes once again.

"Five more minutes.", he said with his morning voice.

"Okay, fine. But if you don't wake up after five minutes, I will have to punish you", I said, acting like his mother.

I stood up from the bed and went out from the room. I felt like his mother while waking him up. Well it's not my fault! It's him who's acting so childish, I thought, smiling.

I cooked boiled eggs and bacon for Taehyung and I's breakfast. It's been a long time since we ate bacon. I never knew we had some inside the fridge.

While setting up the dining table, I heard a noise from our room. I heard a door creaking. I knew it was Taehyung since he's the only one in the house with me.

"Morning, jagi.", he smiled.

"Good morning. For the first time in years, you woke up early today.", I said to him.

He sat down in the dining table and his eyes widened. I could tell he missed my bacon's too. It's nice to see him having a strong appetite.

I sat down on the table with him and we started eating.

"I'll take Taeguk and Taeho from school today.", Taehyung said.

"Alright. I'll tell Jimin not to take them today then. It looks like your body got stronger today. You're usually in the bed at this time.", I said.

"I'm going to try practicing waking up early. You'll see, I'll get used to it soon.", he responded with his rectangular-ish smile.

We kept eating until we finished. Taehyung washed the dishes for me and I thanked him. I sat down and took a rest.

Taehyung sat with me once he was done with all the dishes, and he put his arms around me. It felt warm, just like what I want. If I had no bed or nowhere to sleep, I'll prefer sleeping in Taehyung's arm. It feels like there's already a comfy pillow and a warm blanket.

"Tae, are you planning to find a job again?", I asked him.

"I don't want to leave you here alone. I don't want anything to happen to you again. There has been times where you get in danger while on your own. I'll choose to stay here, with you.", he responded.

"I'll be fine, trust me. But if you're planning to stay, then it'll be fine too. It's your choice. I'm okay with both.".

He sighed and looked at me with his adorable smile. I looked back and found it really cute when he looks at me like that, while holding my cheeks with his warm hands.