TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty

Start from the beginning

Kissing him deeply, I whimpered softly as his lips moved from mine and relocated to my collar bone.

Feeling his lips move hungrily down towards my cleavage, I tightened my legs around him. 

After a few lingering kisses, he pressed a soft kiss a millimeter from my cleavage, and suddenly diverted his lips,  bringing them back up to mine, but instead of pressing them together, he paused and just looked at me. 

Both of our breaths were labored from the kiss we've shared, and I couldn't help but send him a smile, I wanted nothing more that to tell him that I thought I loved him, but before the three words could slip through my lips, I bit my tongue and sent my mind a different direction, "What would you say if I told you I want you to complete the bond?" I whispered softly, biting my lip.

A smile broke out across Seth's face, "I would then take you in a moment," He told me truthfully. "But I can't right now, not with my mom in the house..." He mumbled softly, his words slowly sinking in."I want to so bad, but I want to make is special Corinne, I want to have you all night long and not worry about someone interrupting us," He explained further.

Listening to his words, I finally nodded slowly, "Rain check?" I whispered softly, my cheeks heating up.

Seth laughed, and nodded, "Rain check," He agreed, before lowering his lips back down onto mine. 

After kissing for a while longer, we finally settled for laying beside each other, a comfortable silence surrounding us. A while later, curled in his arms, I suddenly remembered how Seth only guessed Nicole thought she was mates with Jeremy, "You know, Nicole and Jeremy are mates..." I mumbled softly, my head resting on his chest.

Seth remained silent for a moment, so I shifted my body so I was looking up at him, "Did she tell you that?" He finally asked me.

I nodded slowly, "She found out three years ago, but instead of letting him complete the bond she refused him because she was afraid of what you'd think of her relationship with your brother..." I explained, "When she finally wanted him, he refused, so she hoped being pregnant would keep him, but instead he ran away as soon as he found out,"  I finished, my voice trailing off, at the sight of the painful expression spread across his face.

"So it's basically my fault my idiot brother got up and left...because Nicole was stupid enough to worry about me when she got the choice to complete the bond with her mate..." He mumbled, obviously distraught over the position he made in such an important decision in Nicole's life.

Before he could torment himself anymore, I lifted my hand and smoothed out the worry lines he was creating in his perfect face, "She was also sixteen when he wanted to complete the bond Seth," I reminded him, "You were just another thing in her mind that sealed the deal, it's not your fault that your brother decided to be a dick and leave Nicole," I whispered softly, scooting my body up and pressing my lips to his cheek. "It wasn't your fault, don't make it seem like it," I continued for a moment, letting my voice drift off.

Seth took a deep breath, his eyes set on the ceiling for a moment before he let them drift down to meet my eyes, "I just-" He began, but before he could continue I cut him off.

"You were her best friend... Please don't make me regret telling you this Seth," I mumbled softly, cupping his cheek with one of my hands. "I don't like seeing you like this," I admitted.

After a moment, Seth sighed softly as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to his body, "I'm sorry," He whispered softly, "Just the thought of me being the core of the reason my brother left her, then I don't feel like a very good best friend." He mumbled.