Adventureland //Meeting Again//

You were recommended to be in the movie, Adventureland, by your friend, Kristen Stewart. She really wanted you to be in it as her best friend, since she was the main girl in the film, Em, and she needed a wing woman.

As you got there, you were overjoyed to meet Ryan Reynolds and Kristen there. The three of you hung out in Ryan's trailer as you looked through your script.

"So whose playing James?" You asked casually while flipping through a page.

"I'm not sure, I heard they might be bringing Jesse Eisenberg in," Kristen shrugged.

You jumped up, smiling, "I know Jesse! He's a good friend of mine!"

"That's right, you were in Zombieland earlier this year," Ryan points out with a smile, "I loved it!"

"Trust me, you'll love him," you informed Kristen, going on and on about your friend, "He's super funny and sweet. You guys are gonna have a lot of fun filming this together."

"If he gets the part that is," Kristen smiled while chewing her gum and laying over Ryan's couch out of boredom. "But Jesse sounds great."

~~~~~~~~

The next week or two drags on and you've already filmed a couple of your solo scenes along with Kristen. The two of you are on the set of her character, Em's house and are pretending to be having a sleepover with a couple of beers. As the scene ends, the director, Greg Mottola, walks up to the two of you.

"That was great girls! Now Kristen, do you mind if you come with me? Jesse's here and we need to film the two of you for this one scene before winter gets any colder."

"Sure! On my way." Kristen walks off with Greg and she waves back at you, "See ya at lunch, Y/N!"

"See ya! Say hi to Jesse for me!" You call back with a wide smile.

~~~~~~~~~

Lunch comes around and you're sitting at a foldable table with Ryan, eating some food some of the crew members brought down for you. The two of you were playing a small Mancala game someone brought on set when you heard Kristen's voice.

"There she is. She's over there!"

You look up and laugh, dropping your food on the table and quickly getting up and running over to her and another familiar face, "Hey, Jesse!"

"Y/N!" His familiar curly hair bounces around as you jump up and hug him, his laugh quiet with that small smile you remembered, "Kristen told me you were here. Congratulations on getting a part."

"You, too." You smile, looking at Kristen, "See? I told you he's awesome!"

"You did," Kristen chuckled.

"So why are your guy's hair wet?" You ask while messing with Jesse's damp mop.

"We just filmed the pool scene," Jesse informed, "They even had electrical gear running through the pool to light it up."

"Yeah, it was intense. We could've died! If not from that then from the freezing cold!" Kristen exaggerates, making you laugh.

"Well, I'm sure you guys are hungry. Come on, grab a sandwich before Ryan eats them all!" You smiled, tugging on Jesse's wrist while reaching to grab Kristen's.

~~~~~~~~

Despite everyone meant to be college kids or fresh out of college, the character who plays Em's best friend is a senior in high school, so you got to have flashbacks while wearing homecoming gear for this one specific scene you were filming.

"Wow, you look so young," Kristen comments while staring at your costume.

Ryan chuckled, "Have fun at homecoming," he teases slightly.

As you're filming, the director has a full on football field for the set. As a fake football game runs through, other background actors are running around, either on the bleachers or on the field, screaming and cheering for their team. You, along with some other doppelgangers, were smiling, laughing at each other, and being goofy while dancing around the sidelines. During 'halftime', music starts to play and you, acting like your character in the movie, a strange and very hyper girl, so you're dancing to the song.

Jesse watches from behind the camera, biting his lip to keep himself from laughing at your goofiness. He watches as your very high ponytail flips from one side to the other when you whip your head around to the beat of the song. The maroon and gold colors to your outfit sparkling in the light of the football stadium, Jesse observing that you might be cold in those sneakers, skirt, and leggings. Your face was ridiculously happy, your glistening bright smile lifting up your pink cheeks that contained war paint to fit the homecoming look.

You looked a little like a cheerleader, the type of girl Jesse would've avoided in high school. You looked so young in the dark, surrounded by football and teenagers also dressed in the high school look. Jesse remembered that while filming Zombieland, you looked completely different. You didn't wear makeup and you had grubby clothes on, in order to hold that apocalypse look, and later on you had to look like a zombie of course, so you looked gruesome and vile.

~~~~~~~~

As you try on a homecoming dress for a dance scene towards the end of the movie, Jesse observed that you looked stunning. The tight dress that only went down to your knees sparkled in the DJ lights. Your hair was curled to bounce around with you as you were instructed to dance in a crazy, sexy sway of your hips.

The song boomed in the background as you laugh with your friends, dancing together since your character didn't have a date to dance with. You dart your tongue out to lick your lips, grinning mischievously when you rolled your hips. The dancefloor was crazy! There was barely any room to move to the other side of the gym, people have to shove in order to change a position in their dancing. If you moved too much or bent over to grab something, you would've definitely end up accidentally grinding against someone. The song was a remix of something written by Calvin Harris and Rihanna:

'Baby, this is what you came for
Lightning strikes every time she moves
And everybody's watching her
But she's only looking at you...'

(Yes I know this song was written recently and not around the time the movie, Adventureland was made but I thought it fit well with that dynamic I was going with.)

And you were. You were looking at Jesse the whole time while you were being filmed and he was standing behind the camera, away from prying eyes. The goal of this scene was to film you looking off in the distance, out of the camera's sight, so you stared at Jesse. Once your friend realized you were watching him, he started making funny faces, his eyebrows twitched in a suggestive way, making you laugh, and despite that not being scripted, they left the laughing in the movie because it worked even better.

~~~~~~~~

"So! Are we actually going to live up to our promise and actually keep in touch this time?" You ask playfully with a grin.

Jesse chuckles slightly and offers his phone to you, taking yours while the two of you type down your numbers. Once you gained your phone back, you sit down on the steps of your trailer while he remains standing, his hands in his pockets.

"I'll see you soon, then?" Jesse asked.

You shrug, "I'll guess maybe a year."

"I'll take that bet." He smiles, while turning and walking off, "See ya around, Y/N!"

"Bye, Jesse!"