First Game Full of Surprises

Start from the beginning

Brock:"I understand. Its perfectly fine
Hey man I just want you to know that you can always trust me if you need anything"

Ash:"Thanks Brock, that made me feel a little less nervous"

Brock:"No problem"

Ash and Brock continued to talk before they headed to the field house. They talked about plays and what the other defense will look like. Brock's matchups, and everything with that.

A few hours passed and its finally game time

GOOD EVENING PEOPLE OF LUMIOUS CITY. WE HAVE A VERY EXCITING MATCH UP TONIGHT BETWEEN THE LUMIOUS ACADEMY BRONCOS VERSUS THE SANTALUNE CITY SAINTS. THE NATIONAL ANTHEM WAS JUST PLAYED AND NOW WE ARE WAITING FOR THE COIN TOSS.

Calem and Brock both walked up to the center of the field. The official tossed the coin and it was tails. Calem chose to kick off first.

WE ARE JUST NOW INFORMED THAT THE BRONCOS WILL KICK THE BALL OFF FIRST. HERE WE GO FOLKS

The ball was kicked off and the Saints and they didn't return it very far. It didn't take long for them to go 3 and out. They punted the ball and Calem returned it for 30 yards.

HERE WE GO, YOUR FAVORITE BRONCOS ARE OUT ON OFFENSE WITH THE STAR CALEM XAVIER. WAIT WHAT'S THIS? WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT THE BRONCOS HAVE A NEW STARTING QUARTERBACK AND HE COMES ALL THE WAY FROM KANTO. GIVE A HAND FOR ASH KETCHUM. Everyone applauded for Ash.

Ash:"Okay, we are here for one thing. To win a football game. Lets do this!" Everyone agreed but Calem stayed silent. "Hey, Calem,"  Calem looked at Ash, "start this game off right. This play is yours"

Calem nodded

ASH SNAPS THE BALL AND HANDS OFF THE BALL TO CALEM. 35 YARD GAIN FOR THE ALL-COUNTRY STAR.

Ash:"All-country huh? Nice title Calem"

ASH SNAPS THE BALL AND DROPS BACK. HE PASSES, AND WHAT A PASS! HE FINDS BROCK STONE IN THE ENDZONE FOR A 35 YARD TOUCHDOWN! WHAT POWER IN THST ARM! HE ZIPPED IT RIGHT IN THERE IN THE PERFECT SPOT.

Everyone gasped at how good that throw was by Ash.

The Broncos played like no one can stop them that night. Calem and Ash exchanged touchdowns after touchdowns. They seemed to get along that night. The game is almost over but coach wanted to make a statement. So he called a play where Calem runs a streak.

IT SEEMS LIKE THE BRONCOS ARE TRYING TO SHOW WHAT THEY ARE. ASH SNAPS THE BALL AND HAS ALL THE TIME IN THE POCKET AND PASSES FOR CALEM AND FINDS CALEM AND CALEM TAKES OFF AND RUNS RIGHT OVER SOMEBODY. OH MY LORD. WHAT A PASS AND WHAT A PLAY. WE HAVENT SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS FROM THE BRONCOS IN THE LONGEST TIME. IT SEEMS LIKE THEY HAVE FOUND THEIR ANSWER. THAT SHOULD BE THE GAME FOLKS. WHAT A NIGHT FOR THE BRONCOS. THEY CAME OUT AND DOMINATED. ASH KETCHUM PASSED FOR 23-34 FOR 336 YARDS AND 4 TDS! CALEM XAVIER RISHED FOR 250 YARDS AND 2 TDS! WHAT A NIGHT FOR THESE 2! THAT WILL BE IT! UNTIL NEXT WEEK! GO BRONCOS!

With that everyone cheered. They haven't seen a performance in a long time. They all fell in love with Ash immediately. Everyone was surprised to see such a performance.

In the locker room...

Coach:"HOLY HELL! WHAT A GAME! I HAVENT SEEN SO MUCH ENERGY FROM YOU ALL IN A LONG TIME! Ash you played phenomenal! You fit right in with us!"

Ash:"Thank you coach, I just went out and played my game"

Coach:"You sure did! Man all of y'all played great! Nice effort tonight running Calem!"

Calem:"Thank you coach"

Coach:"Alright. Y'all get out of here. See you at practice Monday!"

With that, everyone got their stuff and headed out. Everyone congratulated Ash and his playing. Ash was walking to his truck until he remembered to call Gary. Ash got his truck and started to drive home before he called Gary. He finally dialed his number and he answered.

Gary:"Ashy-boy! How did it go?"

Ash:"Dude we kicked their ass! It was awesome! How did y'all play?"

Gary:"We won as well. It was close at first but we blew them out of the water after halftime."

Ash:"That's awesome! Dude the people here are livid now. They haven't been like this, but now they are more hyped than ever"

Ash and Gary continued their conversation until something caught Ash's eye. Someone was on the side of the road with a blown tire. He pulled over to help. Ash didn't recognised who it was at first until the person turned around. Ash instantly went wide eyed.

Ash:"Hey Gary, I need to let you go. Someone needs some help real fast"

Gary:"Alright Ashy-boy, talk to you later"

Ash hung up and got out of the truck and walked over to the person.

Ash:"Hey are you okay? Do you need some help?"......

That's the chapter! Longest one yet! Had to leave it on a cliff hanger for once. Anyways, leave feedback! Until next time!