00:03

Lauren

"I'm an old friend of Taylor's!" I smiled. "Cameron this bitch is cheating on you look! Me and Taylor have proof!" I said grabbing my phone and walking up to him. "Your JUST like your old self! Fucking slut!" I yelled at laylani. "Shut the fuck up Rosalie." She sneered. "Who's Rosalie." Cameron asked. "She is. Oh wait you don't know?" She fakes a smile. "Know WHAT?" Taylor said. "About "Lauren's gang. Her real names Rosalie btws." "And your name is Lia." I smirked. "Explain!" Cameron yelled siting down.

We all sat down, "well!" Cameron yelled. I was too busy on my phone texting my old gang. You'll find out in a bit.
"I guess I'll go first." Lia giggled. "I was in a gang. But was kicked out." "Why?" Taylor asked. "I put gun point at the leaders head." She smiled. I pulled out my switch blade, " who was the leader?" Cam and Taylor asked. "Rose." Lia smiled again. "those smiles can get you killed honey." I smiled and played around with it Against my finger tips. "Ugh so I'm I left the gang and changed everything my name and hair but not eyes, as did Rose. She dyed her hair blue and mine was grey, then I went to blonde and she went to black. Me and her could never work with contacts." She giggled. "That's all for me!" She smiled. "Your turn." Cameron said.

"When I was 12 I was trained by my uncle Kevin, then 13 I was in gangs, and when I was fourteen I was leader in my gang. And still am Till this day." I stood up and smiled. "I'm called little red because of my anger, I was diagnosed with anger issues and depression and anxiety and shit. I'm a monster as people like to say. I watched my own uncle get shot in front of my own eyes at 15, by one of my fellow gang members. So I killed him of course. Hid the body and fled. But my right after of course. That's what I do. Even with my friends. When I open up to them they get scared and run and tell people. I figure out who they TOLD in a matter of minutes round them all up and kill them. Erase any tracks we may have left and buried them one by one in beta by cemetery's. And left at different times." - "I'm a monster. I'm little red. Come across me your dead." I finished.