Chapter 1

"That hurt you know!" "I know, does it look like it was an accident?" He quickly undid my pants, then his. He entered me as quickly as he could after he slipped on the condom. He was thrusting so hard I felt something bad was going to happen. But then it did... "CHRIS STOP!!!" tears filling my eyes. "NO! You need to be punished for all the shit you have caused in this passed week!" He was right, but the way he decides to punish me is disgusting. As he finally reached his climax, he layed down next to me holding me tightly next to him. "You're going to stay with me forever, you little slut."

That night when he was asleep next to me I decided it was time to go. I left all my stuff there except my phone, computer, and the clothes that were currently on my body. I had no intension on coming back to this hell hole.

When I got to the the park, I unlocked my phone to find that Chris had called 2 times and several messages like:
Where the fuck are you?
You know Im going to find you, I always do.
I promise I will never do those things to you again baby.
I need you to stay with me.
IM GONNA FUCKING FIND YOU!!

I ignored all the messages and called my dearest friend Val to see if I could stay with her and her husband for a little until I figure out a plan. I pressed send...(By the way my name is Sam/Samantha)

V- Hello?

S- Hey Val! I was wondering if I could stay with you and Matt for a little? i just need to get things figured out because Chris is doing the stuff again...

V- Yea sure thats cool with me! I knew that fucking kid was up to stuff when you gave him a second chance!!

S- Yea i know... Would it be cool if you could come pick me up at the park near my house?

V- Yea sure be there in 10!!

S- Ok please hurry he said he is going to find me!

V- Ok! Bye!

S- Bye!

*10 minutes later*

I see this black Audi pull up. I didn't know if it was Chris or Val, so I didnt move. I saw the window open and Bleach blonde hair. Val... I quickly gather everything that i brought, which wasn't much and hopped in the passenger seat next to her. "You ok?" "Yea, I guess for now."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey im Sam! Thank you for reading! Twitter: sam_bachert Insatgram: forever_shadows Please make sure to vote, comment , and like to tell me what you think!!