Limit Thirty Four: Madness And Confusion

Start from the beginning

                 “Normal ‘yon.” bakit ba pakiramdam ko nagiging love guru ako dito? =____=a “Sino bang na-agrabyado nung nangyari ang lahat ng ‘yon? I mean… I don’t blame your decision, guys. Kahit naman ako eh sumusunod lang rin sa mga napag-uusapan ninyo. But Sky… she suffered through the fear of seeing Jin got shoot in front of her, she went through the fright of thinking Amber lost her baby and lost her own life because she did nothing and then suddenly when she awoke, she instantly went through the shock of you breaking up with her because of something she never did. And then… and then she was kicked out of the Force, I mean kahit hindi n’yo sabihin sa kanya ng pormal, that’s what it really looks like. You want her out. Not to blame you, Rey. Pero normal lang sa kanya na matakot na makipagbalikan sa’yo.”

            Savier nodded na parang sumasang-ayon sa’kin. “Garnering from a year that we knew Sky, I can tell that she’s different from Amber, Maryan and Erinne. She’s strong, given. Skillfull. Intelligent, clever, beautiful, name it, she got it. But what makes her different is that… she’s sweet. She’s a dear and she’s touchable. She shows it when she’s hurt, it was like… she’s an open book. I’m not saying she’s a cry-baby because she’s not. Sinusubukan pa rin naman niyang itago ang weakness niya sa iba. But it’ll always comes out unlike when Maryan or Erinne or Amber hides it, it won’t come out not unless they permit themselves.”

                 “Too fragile I guess?”

                 “Xena’s right. She’s fragile.” Eric agreed. “You know how it is when you… when you recovered from an injury and then… and then you wanna do everything but you’re so scared of getting hurt again? Sa tingin ko that’s what Sky is feeling. Maybe she’s in denial, di naman natin alam. Pero yung takot niyang balikan ka, it’s just there. It hits home, Rey. You can’t just come up to her one day and say ‘Hey I wanna get back with you’ just because you want to. You have to consider what she feels.”

            See? I’m not the only one who’s good at love advises. :P

(9th Force – Skylar)

            *BAM!*

                 “AY KABAYONG GURANG!” 0_______0

            Napatingin ako sa pintuan ni Chief. Pumasok si Amber na umuusok ang ilong. Ay ano ‘to, bull? “Ba’t kailangan mong ibalibag ‘yang pintuan? Galet ka, galet? Nakakaines toh. Nagulat pa’ko.” = 3=

                 “Alam n’yo bang day off ko ngayon? Ba’t kayo ganyan!”

                 “Urgent eh. =____= Pasensya naman, ngayon ko lang kasi talaga nahuli yung supplier. But guess what, First? Nakuha ko yung pangalan ng doktor na nag-regenerate ng formula ng shutter. Here, take a look.” Iniabot ko sa kanya ang papel na kinuha ko mula sa supplier na nahuli ko kanina.

            Kinuha niya iyon at tinignan. “Leila Ark? Si Miss Ark?” 0___0