Back to Kyo

I wonder if I remove my bracelet and scare the crap out of her, or kill her if Hatori would be upset...

Me: If Harori isn't I sure in hell would be!

Kyo: Why would you be the hell?! WAIT! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!

Me: SHIP. WONT. SAIL!

Kyo: The hell?!

Me: *disappears*

Kyo: SHE DIDNT ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION! Oh hey, what's this rubble doing on the ground?

I guess that's a no then. Damn.

The school bell rings, signaling for hell to start.

Uo finally stopped chasing me.

We all headed to class and I was as far away from the murderous stares coming from Uo.

We walked into class and Tohru sat right next to me.

"Today, I will be assigning a project. I will assign two people, a male and a female, to take care of this doll baby. Nobody will tease anyone for whoever is said persons partner and there will be no jealousy.

As she called the groups out I was crossing my fingers that Tohru and I will be partnered.

"Honda, Tohru and Sohma, Kyo," the teacher called.

"Yes!" I said quietly.

I looked at Tohru and she was smiling at me and I smiled back. I could barely hear all the other girls who were in the "Prince Kyo Fanclub" fake cry. I really wanted to kill everyone in that group.

"Sohma, Yuki and Kuragi, Machi."

(Machi is from the manga FYI look her or Yuki up and you will understand why she was going to be partnered up with Yuki)

After the bell rang, Tohru grabbed the 'baby' and we left.

"Do you want to think of a name for him?"

The teacher gave each of our 'babies' a gender and we had to choose a name and tell her tomorrow but it can't be something stupid like fart-face or some crap like that.

"Hanjime?" I asked.

Her eyes sparkled.

"Yes! Thank you! I love it."

"I love it to. Not as much as I love you though."

"I love you more to Kyo."

(That was so cheesy lmao)

"Have you guys come up with a name?" Yuki asked.

"Hanjime," Tohru answered.

"We decided on Matsuki. That was a very lovely name you came up with Miss Honda."

"Actually Kyo decided on it."

I was slightly embarrassed but not to the point where I would be blushing.

"That's a surprise."

"Shut it you damn rat."

With that last remark from me, the one and only. I grabbed Tohru's hand and we walked away, often staring into each others eyes. I couldn't help but smile, that's definitely something nobody else can make me do.

Tohru is my everything, it may be cheesy but it's true.

Once we got home we set up a small set up. The teacher gave us some items to take care of the baby with. It made a crying noise whenever we weren't doing something correct or we were being neglectful. After about five minutes of the baby crying a email will automatically be set to the the teacher.

We have to take care of the 'baby' for 2 weeks. The male would take of the 'baby' on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday by themselves. Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday were for the females. Saturday both genders would take care of the 'baby.'

School is also canceled the day after tomorrow until the project is over. Tomorrow is Thursday and we will officially start Monday morning at 8:00 a.m. Tohru and I are going to be bending the rules a bit and work together since we live together.

"Kyo!"

Me: *evil cackle* cliffy!!!

🐱🍙🐱🍙🐱🍙🐱🍙🐱🍙🐱

Posted: 9/28/16

Edited: --/--/--