Chapter 7

Tohru's POV

I found myself at this cute little bistro with Kyo. It was quiet adorable.

We went in and we were met with a waitress that showed us to our seat she haven't taken a look at us that I know of anyways.

We sat down.

"I'm Fumika and I'll be your waitress today. I'll let you guys figure out what you want and come take your order."

She looked at me then at Kyo. She started staring at him, mesmerized and blushing.

Kyo looked super uncomfortable.

"Eh...? Why are you staring at me like that?"

"O-oh! S-sorry!"

She looked at me, glared, then looked back at Kyo, well more like stared. She then walked away still staring at Kyo. Soon, she bumped into the wall.

"What the hell is the matter with her?" Kyo asked.

"I think she likes you."

"What the hell? Well it doesn't matter I like someone else."  Kyo immediately covered his mouth and blushed.

All I felt was hurt and shock.

"Oh." That was all I could muster to say.

"You aren't going to ask who?"

I simply shook my head.

"A-are you alright."

"It's nothing."

Kyo's POV

"Why the hell does she look so down? Does she know it's her and doesn't want to hurt my feelings? Does she actually have feelings for me and think I'm talking about someone else? WOMAN ARE SO COMPLICATED! It's probably the first one. There is no way she likes me in that kind of way. No way in hell."

"Why do you look so down all of a sudden?"

"O-oh! I'm not down!"

She gave off a smile that was clearly fake.

"Was it something I said?"

She just stayed silent.

"Tohru..." I said softly.

"Kyo everything is fine. Let's just figure out what we're gonna eat."

I just quietly nod my head.

Tohru's POV

The waitress came back and took Kyo's order first.

After he ordered she asked him if he was single.

"Why the hell do you care?!"

"So that's a yes?"

"NO!"

"No you aren't or no you are?"