Chapter 16

A/D Madi's making a chapter?! WAAA?? Yeh! I finally got in the mood to write!

-3 minutes of thinking-
And there goes that...

-2 days later-
OKAY LETS WRITE I FINALLY GOT AN IDEA!

(I'm gonna just skip to when their walking to school cause I'm lazy af and there will be stuff from the manga in this chapter FYI)

Kyo's POV (why not? Even though he had the whole chapter last time)

I was on the left side of Tohru holding her hand with our fingers interlocked. Yuki was on her right, in his own little world.

As we walked into the schools front gate we were confronted by Uo and Hana, I can tell Tohru likes it more when I call them by their real names so I'm trying my hardest.

I made sure to hide her ring, even though I didn't want to because I want everyone to know that she is mine but I don't want to have to explain.

Tohru knew to try and hide it also since we talked about it. We're going to get a chain for it so she can have it with her but nobody would be able to see so we don't have to explain. She said she can hook it onto the chain of the necklace that I got her but I insisted that I get her a new chain because why not.

"Tohru may I see your left hand please?" Hana asked.

"W-why?"

"I want to do a hand reading and for whatever reason it usually seems more accurate on the left hand then right."

Uo hit my hand really hard to try to pry me of but I kept still.

Hana was successful however. She shocked my hand and damn does it hurt like hell.

Uo and Hana stand, unable to breath, pale like a ghost.

Tohru was also pale, she looked more like pink quince flowers that are sprinkled with the snow from the crisp winter season.

"Kyo your dead!" Uo yelled

As for me, I ran not wanting to go to hell today. I mean, I could probably easily defeat her but that would hurt Tohru and no way am I doing that.

I jumped over the bench and avoided as many people as I could. Uo was still following behind me, right on my tail.

Literally.

My cat tail and ears were up and my hair was standing up.

Tohru's POV

"Kyo's cat side is showing," I said.

"Stupid cat."

"Cat?"

"Oops," I said.

"Rip," responded Yuki.
(Yuki was a little AC for a sec sorry not sorry)