OMG!!!

It's be since yesterday that I left nash because of what he does to me I don't deserve non of this and I just couldn't take it no more.
Chandlers pov
I woke up and change the baby diaper and pumped some milk and put it in the fridgerador as I put it in the fridgerador I heard a knock on the door and it was nash!
Me: * sniffle * what are u doing here I thought they told you not to come back.
Nash: they did but I can't stay away from yall.
Me: so your gonna have to stay away from.
Pushes me up against the wall
Nash: I don't care what they say I'm gonna stay where I want.
His hands move down to my private area
Nash: is this what you want ?
me: PLEASE STOP YOUR HURTING ME.
Nash: I know I meant to hurt you 
I then try to grab the phone on the table next to where I was.
Nash picks up the phone and he hits me in the head.
KNOCKED OUT
nash: you got what you wanted.
Next thing you know I jumped up and started to cry I went to where the baby was sleeping and I looked in the crib and she was gone I started to have a panic attack.
Me: OMG WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME.
I get the phone and called the police and they started to anwser the phone when all of a sudden I hear a baby cry I go outside and see where the noise was coming from Nash left her in the car I ran down to the car and got her out I didn't know what to do I was wanting to rush get to the hospital cause it was so hot in the car.

The police then arrived and they told me that they didn't know what to do they told me she might live or die.
Me: this is all my fought I should have done what he said if I would have done what he said I wouldn't be in this situation.

Crying
Police: hey ummmmmmmmmmm what's yours and the baby's name?
Me: the baby's name is Dakota and my name is chandler.
Police: what has been going on like why has he been doing great this to you ?
me: I don't know it started a couple of days ago and I don't know I guess he lost control or something.
Police: ok well we will get the reports in and everything and you will be safe and sound please don't worry about nothing God bless you have a safe night.
Me: thank you I'm so glad you was able to help me and my daughter.

I'm thinking about starting a new book!!!