#24 You may kiss the bride

LIAM:

Liam gently rubbed his hands up and down your forearms. You returned his smile, as looking at each other for a moment. “Just kiss her already,” Niall yelled, making everyone laugh. You blushed as Liam lent in and kissed you gently. You deepened the kiss, before pulling away smiling.

LOUIS:

Holding one of your hands, Louis placed the other on your lower back. You smiled and lend in, expecting a normal kiss. But Louis had other ideas. He gave you one of his cheeky smiles and dripped you down. Before you could say anything, he pressed his lips to you, earning cheers from everyone.

NIALL:

You placed your hands on his chest, as he put his hand on the back on your neck, pulling you closer. He crashed his lips to yours, giving you a passionate kiss. The boys behind Niall started cheering loudly. Niall put his other hand in the air, signalling that he finally got his girl.

HARRY:

Harry wrapped arms around you and lifted you off the ground. You giggled, putting your arm around his neck to stop yourself from falling over. Harry pressed his lips to yours; kissing you lovingly. You touched his cheek, rubbing your thumb gently along his jaw.

ZAYN:

The smile on Zayn face grew as he placed his hand on your back and pulled you closer to him. You giggled and put your hand on his hip. “I love you Mrs Malik,” he whispered, kissing you hard yet passionately. You closed your eyes, taking in the moment with your new husband.

A/N: The original post on tumblr had pictures with it. If you want to check them out, we will put the link in the comments below xx