#4 The Proposal

LIAM:

"Oohhh I love this song; it’s so christmasy," you said sitting beside Liam at the piano. He continued playing while softly singing. You rested your head on his shoulder and watched his fingers move across the keys. He finished, resting his hands in his lap and kissing your forehead. "Come on Li," you jumped up and took his hand, "Remember the tradition; one present on Christmas Eve." Liam smiled at your excitement. He readjusted the Santa hat on his head and followed you across the room. You sat on the couch by the Christmas tree with a small present behind your back. "Merry Christmas Li," you said handing it to him. "Thanks Sweetheart," he replied smiling. He slowly undid the ribbon and unwrapped it. "It’s amazing love, thank you," he said putting the watch on the coffee table and kissing your cheek. "My turn," he said, watching your eyes light up. "I love how excited you get at Christmas, it’s adorable," he whispered, looking around the tree for your present. You smiled and looked at the tree lights; Christmas was always your favourite holiday. You heard Liam move on the floor, making you turn to look at him. Your breath got caught in your throat; Liam was kneeling on one knee in front of you, with a small box in his hand. "Y/N," he said taking your hand in his, "I love you so much. I promise to never leave you alone, and to be with you for your entire life, through good times and bad. I’ll always be there for you, and give of myself whatever I must in order to make you happy, and keep you safe," he continued. You felt tears fill your eyes but you blinked them away. "I’ll love you forever. Will you marry me?" he asked and opened the box, revealing a gorgeous ring. "Oh my god. Yes Yes Yes Li," you said nodding. He stood up, pulling you with him. You wrapped your arms around his neck. He held you tight, before letting go and sliding the ring onto your finger. "It was my great grandma’s ring, it has been given to the next Mrs Payne ever since," he smiled. "I love it and I love you Mr Payne," you whispered against his lips before kissing him passionately. "Best Christmas ever."

LOUIS:

"Lou, there are so many people," you wined as you walked into the lift to take you to the top of the Effiel Tower. "I know, but believe me, it will be worth it. I promise," he said and kissed your cheek, as the doors opened. He took your hand in his and lend you to the edge. "Oh Lou, it’s so beautiful up here," you said taking in the view from so high up. Louis wrapped his arm around our waist and kissed your forehead. "Not as beautiful as you love," he smiled. "Lou," you laughed and playfully hit his chest. You looked at the view again, taking out your phone to take a photo of Paris. "I love it here," you whispered. You smiled to yourself and turned around to show Louis, but you didn’t see him. Your smiled faded as you looked around for him. "Y/N," you heard his voice. He gently took your hand, making you look there and see him kneeling on the ground. "Oh my god, Lou, what are you doing?" you whispered. He smiled and rubbed his thumb over your hand. "I love you so much, your everything to me," he begun, "I love your gorgeous smile; the sparkle in your eye that appears when you laugh; your hair in the morning, your excitement over everything" he paused when he noticed the eyes in your eyes. "You are the most beautiful girl, inside and out, in the world; and yet you chose to be with me," he held up a small box in his other hand, "Will you make me the happiest man in the world, and marry me?" You sniffed the tears away and nodded. "Oh my Lou. Yes, a million times yes," you replied, placing your hand on your chest. Louis returned your big smile and gently slid the ring onto your ring. "I love you Lou, so much," you whispered as he stood up and wrapped his arms around your waist. He lifted you off the ground and spun around in circles. "I love you too," he kissed you passionately. "And if anything, I’m the lucky one, to have you," you whispered, before kissing him again.

NIALL:

"So thank you Y/M/N for the past 25 years of marriage. Here’s to another 25," your dad finished his speech, holing up his glass as everyone started clapping. He kissed your mum, making her blush; still after all these years he had that effect on her. "May I say something?" Niall stood up, looking at your dad. You grabbed his arm, "Ni, what are you doing?" you whispered. "Trust me Princess," he winked and walked towards your parents. Y/D/N handed Niall the microphone. He looked at you then back at them. "Congratulations Mr and Mrs Y/L/N, everyone in this room tonight can see the love you share for each other. I can only hope that my marriage is as good as yours," he said, causing your mum to smile and look at you. Everyone was now watching Niall and you, as he walked towards you and pulled you up from your chair. "Ni, what-" you whispered but he cut you off with a smile. He walked you to the middle of the room and held your hand tight in his. "I fell in love with you the first moment I laid eyes on you; in the lolly shop, getting excited over a bag of gummy bears," you blushed at the memory as everyone laughed. "I can’t imagine living even another second without you. I want to share every moment of my life with you, I will take care of you, and give you my full support, no matter what may happen. Y/N I love you with all my heart," he knelt down on one knee, placed the microphone on the floor and pulled a box out of his jacket. A few people in the room stood up to get a better look. "Will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?" he asked, opening the box. "Ni," you whispered as tears fall down your cheeks. "Yes I would love to," you whispered and nodded through the tears. Niall jumped up and wiped your cheeks with his thumb. "Come here Princess," he winked and wrapped his arms around your waist. Your placed your hand on his cheek as he pressed a kiss to your lips. Everyone started clapping, which only encouraged Niall. He dripped you down; his lips still on yours.

HARRY:

There was a loud noise downstairs, waking you up. You groaned as you rolled over but didn’t feel Harry. You quickly jumped out of bed, put on one of his hoodies and walked downstairs. Harry was in the kitchen, cooking. “Morning Haz,” you whispered wrapping your arms around him. “Happy Birthday baby,” he said kissing your forehead, “But what are you doing here? I was going to surprise you in bed,” he said quickly. “I can go back upstairs and you can still surprise me,” you suggested. He shook his head. “I just wanted to do something special for you. I still feel bad for being on tour last year and missing your birthday and our anniversary,” he whispered. “Haz, this is amazing. Thank you,” you kissed him. “Go sit in the living room and I’ll bring it in. The birthday girl should relax on her day,” he said, making you giggle. You sat down on the couch, getting comfortable under a blanket. Moments later, Harry walked in, putting a tray full of pancakes on the coffee table. “I have something to say before we eat,” he said. You nodded. He kneeled in front and picked up the small box from the tray. He held one of your hands in the other. “You are without a doubt, the best thing that has ever happened to me. You enrich my life in ways I could have never imagined before I met you. A life without you would not be complete,” he paused, his eyes locked with yours. “I will always be there for you. I’ll catch you when you stumble; protect you when you’re scared, and hold you when you’re feeling down,” he smiled softly when he noticed the tears rolling down your cheeks. You smiled and quickly wiped them away. “I’ll always give you my unconditional love. Will you marry me, Y/N,” he finished opening the box. You gasped and covered your mouth with your hand. The tears rolled down your cheeks. You couldn’t find the words to answer him; so you nodded quickly. Harry laughed and gently slid the ring into your finger. He cupped your face in his hands and wiped away your tears. He kissed you passionately. You lent into the kiss, a little too much and ended up crashing to the floor, on top of Harry. You laughed as Harry pulled you close to him. “I love you baby,” he whispered, kissing you again.

ZAYN:

Over a long day at work, all you wanted to do was go home and relax. As you walked into your shared flat with Zayn, you noticed that it quiet and dark, except for lit coming from outside. “Zayn,” you whispered, looking at the backyard. “Hey Babygirl. Didn’t hear you come home,” Zayn kissed your cheek. “What is going on?” you asked. Zayn led you to the table and pulled out your chair. “I know you have been stressed with work and you deserve this,” he kissed your forehead and walked into the kitchen. You looked around the backyard; there were candles and lights around the table and plants. You smiled at the effort he had gone to. You were snapped out of your thoughts, when Zayn returned with dinner. You stared at the plate in front of you. “You made this?” you asked. He smiled proudly. While you and Zayn ate, you spoke about your days, your families and the future. “Z, that was amazing,” you said, eating the last off your plate. “Thank you baby, but you haven’t had dessert yet,” he smirked and walked back inside. Moments later he returned placing another plate in front of you. “But before dessert, I have something to tell you,” he said nervously, grabbing your hand. You nodded and stood up. He placed you hand over his heart. You felt his heart beating fast, making yours beat faster. “Y/N, wherever we are, you will be with me forever; right here,” he paused, “but feel my heartbeat, there is something missing. It is only whole when I am with you,” he removed your hand from his heart, but still held it. “You are the most beautiful person I ever wish to be with,” he knelt down and pulled a box out of his pocket. Your eyes became glossy as your heartbeat got faster. “Will you marry me and make my life complete?” he asked, opening the box. “Zayn,” you whispered, “of course, oh my god.” He stood up and slid the ring on your finger, then placed his hand on your back, pulling you to him. “I love you,” you whispered, as he crashed his lips to yours.

(the original preference posted on our tumblr blog has photos with it. Here is the link:

http://reality-ruined-our-life.tumblr.com/post/51382530529/wedding-series-4-the-proposal )