#16 Night Before (yours and his pov)

LIAM:

Your pov:

I pulled the blanket further around my body as I thought about tomorrow and Liam. I couldn’t believe that I was marrying him; he was absolutely prefect and more than I could ever wished for in a husband. As I thought about him; I found myself missing him like crazy. I watched my friends, sister and mum sitting around Perrie’s living room watching the romantic comedy that was playing. I slowly got off the couch and walked towards the door of her flat. I looked over my shoulder, making sure no one noticed I was gone. I quickly run out to my car and drove to Liam and I shared flat. I pulled out my phone and sent Liam a message. ‘Hey Li. I’m at the backdoor xx’

His pov:

I took my phone out of my pocket and saw a message from Y/N. I read it and began to panic; the worst things running through my head. “I’ll be back,” I mumbled to the boys. I quickly walked to the back door in our kitchen. I opened it and there stood my beautiful girl. “Hey Sweetheart, what’s-” she cut me off with a kiss. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist, deepening the kiss. We pulled away slightly and I noticed the blush in her cheeks. “What are you doing here? Is everything alright?” I asked worriedly. She smiled and rested her head on my chest. “I just missed you and wanted to see you one last time before tomorrow,” she sighed. “I love you, so much,” I kissed her forehead. “Oohhhh,” the boys cooed, making us jump apart. “What do we have here?” Louis asked. Y/N cheeks reddened, as they starred at her. “I forgot my… uh… my,” she looked from the boys to me, “Your Liam,” Harry finished for her, making the boys laugh. I grabbed Y/N and kissed her hard, “Yep, my Y/N.”

LOUIS:

Your pov:

I sighed, tapping my leg up and down. “Calm down, Y/N,” Y/M/N soothed, patting my knee. “I’m fine,” I mumbled, looking at the time again. “I’m going to see if we have any more popcorn,” I said, standing up and leaving the room full of friends, Louis’ sisters and our mums. I lend against the kitchen counter and took a deep breath. “Oh we have none left, I just go get some. Can’t have a girlie night without popcorn,” I said quickly walking out of our flat before everyone could protest. I run as fast as I could, stopping when I reached the park and saw the head of brown hair that I loved so much.

His pov:

"Guess who?" Y/N whispered in my ear, as she covered my eyes with her hands. I smiled, melting at her touch. "Mmmm, my fiancé," I replied, turning around to look at her. "I thought you weren’t going to make it?" I said grabbing her and pulling her onto my lap. She giggled and kissed my cheek. "I almost didn’t. I had to lie about getting some popcorn," she smiled. I brushed her cheek lightly. "I told the boys we needed more beer," I laughed. She sighed and wrapped her arms around my neck. We sat there for moment looking at the stars in the sky and enjoying each other’s warmth. "I love you Lou," she whispered. "I love you too baby. More than you know," I replied. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Hey hey, Why are you crying?" I cooed, wiping her eyes. "I never thought I would meet someone like you, let alone marry them. Thank you Lou," she sniffed. "No thank you. You could have anyone, but you chose me," I kissed her. "Oh we should be getting back, before they come looking for us," she giggled.

NIALL:

Your pov:

"Thank you Maura for having us all here tonight," Y/M/N said, sitting beside her. "It’s my pleasure," she replied happily. Since Niall and I were getting married in Ireland, I was staying at his mum’s house with the girls, while he was at his dad’s with all the boys. I continued scrolling through twitter on my phone and wrote a tweet:

@Y/T/N: One night without @NiallOfficial. I miss him like a squirrel misses it’s nuts.

I smiled to myself, but jumped when Perrie took my phone out of my hand. “I thought we said no talking to him tonight?” she giggled. “Can’t you two spend one night apart,” Eleanor added. I blushed and whispered, “I know it’s only one night, but it’s harder than you think being away from him. I love him so much.”

His pov:

I sat in-between my dad and brother as we ate dinner. The boys were talking and laughing amongst themselves. As I took a sip of my beer, I felt my phone beep in my pocket, indicating a twitter notification. It was Y/N. Seeing her name, made me realise how much I was missing her. I smiled to myself as I read her tweet. I started laughing loudly, making everyone at the table look at me. “Niall?” my dad asked. “I was attacked by a squirrel,” I said before laughing again. My dad and Greg looked at the boys, who just shrugged their shoulders in confusion. “My Squirrel,” I whispered, taking a deep breath. Y/N was prefect; she always knew the right thing to say and never failed to make me smile; even when we were apart. I typed a tweet in reply:

@NiallOffical: Missing you too @Y/T/N Can’t wait till tomorrow when you’re official my Squirrel #ViralKiss

HARRY:

Your pov:

I sat down on the big plush bed in the hotel room. Everyone was talking about things for tomorrow; from the ceremony to the flowers. I was excited but they were starting to stress me out. I was tired and wanted to go to sleep but looking at the bed in the room, I knew it would be too big and cold without Harry. I jumped at a knock out the door. “Go away, I’m going to bed,” I yelled out, not wanting to deal with anyone right now. “Hey baby, it’s me,” a deep voice whispered. I quickly opened the door and pulled him inside.

His pov:

"I thought the boys would never let me out of their sight; I think Liam would be guarding my door if he could," I joked. "What are you doing Haz. We aren’t supposed to see each other, it’s bad luck," she panicked, making me smile. "It’s not funny Harry. Do you not want tomorrow to be prefect?" she said getting upset. "Oh Baby, hey," I said rushing to her and pulling her to my chest. "Of course I want it to. And it will be; just look who the bride is," I said. She giggled and rubbed her nose against my chest. "I love you Haz," she whispered. "I love you too Baby, to the moon and back," I replied kissing her head. "Can we just stay like this for a while? It’s relaxing and Eleanor and Perrie are stressing me out with hair and makeup and flowers," I cut her off with a kiss. "Of course baby," I said, taking her hand and lending us to the bed. "Get some rest beautiful," I said laying her down. I crawled in behind her and hold her close, quietly singing in her ear. Once I noticed she was asleep, I gently got off the bed and covered her with a blanket. I kissed her forehead, whispering, "See you tomorrow, Mrs Styles"

ZAYN:

Your pov:

I stood in the kitchen, drinking my drink as everyone piled into the Malik’s family living room, finding an empty spot on the couches or the blankets on the floor. All the girls were here, happy to help with last minute things for tomorrow. “Y/N,” Zayn’s little sister called out. “Coming,” I replied. I heard my phone ringing from the counter behind me. “Zayn,” I whispered looking at the screen. I smiled and answered the call. “Hey babygirl,” Zayn said. “Hey Z,” I replied. “How is everything going over there? The girls, including our mums being nice; I know they can be full on when everyone is together,” I said quickly. I smiled, hearing the happiness in his voice.

His pov:

"Everything is prefect here. Just doing some last minute things," she said softly, "What about there? The boys behaving?" I ran my hand through my hair as I looked at the window in our bedroom. "I told them I was going to the bathroom; they haven’t left me alone all night," I said, making her giggle. "Oh I love that giggle," I whispered, but quickly froze as I realised I had said it out loud. I could imagine her blushing. "I love you Z, with my whole heart," she said. "I love you too baby, so much. And I can’t wait till I get to call you my wife," I said, wanting nothing more than to hold and kiss her. "ZAYN," I heard Niall yell, "Where are you?" Y/N must of heard, cause she started giggling again. "I have to go before he catches me," I said. "Make sure you get some sleep; don’t won’t you falling asleep tomorrow," she joked. "I promise. I’ll see you at the alter gorgeous," I smiled. "I’ll be the one in white."