Trouble With Parents?! Pg. 1

Jack's POV

Mark had his arms wrapped around me protectively. I awoke and had to wiggle out of his grasp to get my phone. I checked the device and had a text from my brother, Eamonn. It said, "Pa's second guessing you and Mark having the baby. I think we should talk." "What?! Me and Mark will be over later." I responded and sent. Why would Pa second guess my choice?

I shook Mark awake. "Mark! Mark!" I whisper yelled. "Where's my bat?!" He asked as he woke up. "What? Never mind. We need to go to my house later today." I said. "Okay, what for?" Mark asked. "Pa is second guessing us having this baby." I stated. "First Tom and now him? They have to be working together on this." Mark said. "I doubt it."

We both got up and dressed. I fixed my hair, brushed my teeth, and took the nasty prenatal vitamin I had to take about every day. It's the worst part of everyday.

Mark's POV

I went downstairs and told mom that Jack and I needed to go to his house. Mom said it was okay.

"My mom said it was okay." I told Jack. "Great. We need to get to my house and straighten this out." Jack said.

"I'll see ya later mom! I love you!" I said as I walked out of the house. "I love you too! Be careful!" She replied.

Me and Jack got in my car. I put the key in the ignition and drove off to straighten this shit out.

2 parts today. I'm so fuckin' proud of myself. Bye Aqualines!

JeffreeStar69: IF YOU LOVE OR JEFFREE STAR LET ME KNOW!

Also: I changed my name so my account is now JeffreeStar69