Chapter 1

*??? POV* 

I sigh in fusteration as I regain a tight grip my books that couldn't fit in my locker. The yells of excitement from hybrids' of both genders to be in the same class with a friend of theirs. How blind or long can these hybrids' block reality and continuously be happy of fake accusations the government has been giving us. 'You all are the brightest of all hybrids' and you will be the amazing future of both humans and hybrids' the principal of this hybrid slave trap. This government is a bullshit lie and they should be exposed for it. To both humans' of all around the world and hybrids' of all islands even in the mainlands.   

Hybrids can completely destroy every single fucking human out there. But the concil of the highest hybrids refuse to wage war because they're too kind for another war to start. Also they don't want or need any more casualties in our pronunciation. Humans have been keeping us monitored 24/7 for who knows how long and their doing nothing about it. I know what you people want so if your really curious to see how the systems works. 

First, a hybrid is born, after the developing process in their mom, depending how rare or how common they are. If they're common hybrid, they stay in villages to continue breeding and making food with crappy jobs that will live on for who knows how long. Maybe, if a hybrid wanted to go to the mainland so badly. They can become a human's slave. If their lucky enough (or have enough skill) could be a waiter or a bartender.  

If their uncommon or rare the hybrid is sent to a 'special' school which studies their powers and abilities. Also monitored all day everyday because it's to 'protect' us, when in reality to use are powers aganist us if we ever try to escape. It has happened before, but I'll save that for later. We stay in a long system depending on when we get here. We graduate at the same age as humans 18, but don't need any extra stuff like because we've been here most of our lives. With the only break being two months every year for the teachers and principal decide where we go for the next grade. The lowest a hybrid can enter in six years, 12.  

After all the schooling and training we do. We can choose where we go, like in Divergent we go were are personality is or want to do. Well sort of it's a different system, but how the hell am I supposed to know I haven't been though it, yet. I don't even plan to be here on that god damn day-  

I snap into reality once as I hear the first bell ring basically saying 'Get the fuck to class or else your late.' I then run nearly thinking about to teleport to class, but remember that I have that fucking stupid chip in my arm. 'Oh, once I get out of here I will spread hell to those human fucks' I think as I run to class. I run into the classroom with everyone staring at me with judgemental looks saying 'What the fuck' or 'Dumbass.' I roll my eyes as I walk to the back of this boring ass class.  

I sit down in my seat and glance out the glass window into the beautiful forest that surrounds this trap. I forgot to mention, their are hybrids who live in the wild. Free to be themselves with no worries or responiblies like I am. I always wanted to be a runaway, trying to change this world in secret. Sadly, that isn't how life works. Then their are hunt- "CRAIG" I jump and look around to see that my teacher and everyone was staring at me. 

"What" I say, seeing that everyone was either staring or snickering at me. My teacher then says "Craig what do you recite for a basic ice spell to freeze something or one." I puts my hand on my chin then sigh saying "A basic freezing spell is congelar which means freeze in Spanish." I hear everyone stop snickering and whisper "Smartass" or "Show off." The teacher glares at them and says "Unlike you all. He actually studies, sadly he doesn't pay attention in class." He then walks off to continue teaching most of these sorry asses. 

I barely realize that my next class was PE and that damn teacher would try to get me to use my powers since they are so rare. I'm basically a sorcerer and a red fox mixed together. It's rare for a sorcerer to be born or 'created.' But a mixed one was thee one everyone jumped to get. And it was complete bullshit. I know excatly what these sons of bitches are planning to do with me. 

First, they would get me to trust them at a young age and believe that I am the future of everyone with a special destiny. After that once I get older they'll make me kill and destroy small things and the older I get the bigger the things. Until, it becomes to real things like animals and so called 'useless' people. That is when I would rebel and try to fight them. Because they know what I can do and every ability to it's greatest extent. They would strike at the right time with my greatest weakness and bam your captured, then I would be forced to make a deal to join the army so they could have an advanage aganist all arivals.

So yeah that basic shit, I wasn't going for that. It's sad that they're still trying, it's been six years I think. I'm sixteen right now and I got here when I was ten so yeah it's been six year since I've got here. I don't get why humans are so determined to get advanages over others it makes no sense at all when they could work all together. But nooo they just want to prove their point to eachother.   

I felt the time become slow and slower every passing second I sit waiting for this teacher to finally give us something difficult. Instead of giving us more difficult things, they tell us the basics all over again at the beginning of the year then it gets 'challenging' at the end. "Okay everyone, I want to summon your core magic energy." I raise my eyebrow at what he said to then continue saying "Your core is the center of all your magic abilities and summoning it will be your strongest element." 

I look around to see everyone struggling to summon it by force. 'Maybe, I should- no Craig, you can't let them find out anything about you or else' I agrue internally. Only for the bell to once again snap me out of my thoughts. I jump and look around to see everyone calmly putting their stuff away. I grab my books put some in my satchel and hold the rest in my arms, going to my locker to shove my other stuff in it. 

I sigh after finally getting all of the books in a good enough spot to shut the metal door and leave to the next class. Now, I'm stuck with the damn teacher who always tries to force me to use magic or forces me into dumb situations. 'Let's get this shit over with' I think as I see the huge ass entrance to the PE arena.   

Sup everyone sorry this took awhile I needed to do some shit irl and online
So I hope you enjoyed this first chapter like the Prologue. You maybe confused at first (aka right now) but, everything will make sense soon enough.  
Zombie out~