one

Odell

As I scroll through Instagram liking some mentions and quotes here and there, I get a text.

Drizzy: you tryna hit up Nicki party with me ? 4:33pm
O: lemme see if I got something to do and I'll let u know. 4:35pm
Drizzy: nigga you anit got shit to do you can come. 4:37pm
O: calm down I was just fucking with you what time is it. 4:39pm
Drizzy: 6 @ club paradise 4:43pm
O: aight Ima be there u betta be there when I get there 4:44pm
Drizzy: aight 4:45pm

I press the power button on my phone, putting it on charge. Shit a nigga got to get fresh. Might see a couple of hunnies that catch my attention.

I go up the stairs into my bathroom to take a shower. I already took one today but you know I got to get extra fresh and put on my special lady-snatching cologne.

I hop in the shower, do my business, brush my teeth, and put on my boxers.

I go to my room, put on some clothes, spray on my special cologne and go back down to the living room to watch tv until I leave.

A few minutes later I leave the house texting Drake that I'm on my way to the party.

Iza

"Iza man cmon Nicki having a party tonight and she said we can bring anybody we want" India says.

"But I'm tired" I say fake yawning, I'm not really tired I just don't want to go.

"Bitch stop with yo non acting ass, we all know you faking" she says giving me a look.

"That doesn't make any sense plus how do you know I'm not a actor?" I say kind of hurt, I thought I was pretty good at acting.

"You know what I mean and don't try to change the subject hoe"she says annoyed.

I sigh as she keeps on blabbing about me going with her. I don't want to go but what if she gets drunk and tries to drive. God I don't know what I would do if I lose my bestfriend.

"I just want you for the night, you anit got to do this for life, I just want you for the night. I need you there, promise that I'll see you there, anit no other bitch gone hype me like you do I swear, put that on my mom I swear. Can't-" she sings before I cut her off.

"Okay, okay I'll go! But only if you promise not to get to drunk" I say.  She shakes her head,"mmm can't promise you that homie"she replies. I give her a look,"okay damn I'll try"she says holding up her hands.

I smile, "okay great" . I head down the hall to my bedroom, I took a shower a few minutes ago, after I did all my yoga so I'm good. I put some deodorant under my arm again and respray perfume on my body.

I'm guessing India was already ready as she rushed me to pick out an outfit. As soon as I stepped out my room when I got finished she pulled me out the door.

"Hold on I have to lock the door" I say locking the door and getting into the car.

"What time does it start?" I say playing with the radio as we come up to a stop sign.

"6" she say looking straight toward the road. I look at the time on my phone 4:59pm .

"It's not even 5 yet !" I complain. She looks at the clock on the radio, "now it is" . I roll my eyes.