31. Do It Now Remember It Later

Start from the beginning

On the other side of the room was a medium sized dinner table next to a large window that overlooked Las Vegas, the view was amazing and unbelievable.

Behind the living room was a small hall way that had two rooms, both with double beds and a bathroom down the hall.

Now, my room, which was the master was across the living room, a king sized bed that I was sharing with Tony. It had another window with a view and a huge ass bathroom that I know Arianna would fall in love with if she saw it.

"Okay guys, what's first on our agenda for the night?" Chris asks as soon as we finished putting our things in the rooms.

"Dinner then we could just walk the strip?" Tony suggests.

"Maybe a bit of gambling?" Mike grins.

"I mean it is Vegas." I laugh.

"Well then let's get this show on the road." Vic says with a clap.

We each get changed into something other than road trip clothes that consisted of basketball shorts and a t-shirt.

I pulled on some black skinny jeans then a black and white polka dot button up shirt, but they weren't huge polka dots, they were tiny ones, the last time I wore this shirt was for the APMA's but luckily it still fit.

I placed a black suit coat over it and rolled the sleeves up to my elbow, still showing off a quarter of my tattoo sleeve.

I tied on some all black vans and secured my gold watch around my wrist then sprayed on some cologne before grabbing my wallet and a pair of sunglasses.

When I walked out of the room all the other guys were slowly coming out of theirs, Mike was the first one to make his way to the bar, looking at all the bottles then picked Grey Goose with a smile.

"First shot of the night gentlemen." He says grabbing six shot glasses to begin pouring the clear liquor in each.

"Hell yeah." Casey says going over to him.

We each stand around the bar and get handed a glass, "Okay a toast." Vic begins.

"To a kick ass bachelor weekend and to my boy Jaimito, congratulations on finding your soulmate."

Mike lifts up his glass, "To Jaime and Arianna."

We each put ours in the air and tap one another's before downing the liquor quickly, the heat of the vodka sliding down my throat made me wince slightly.

"Hell yeah!" Casey says slamming his glass down on the bar.

We each file out of the room and down to the lobby where people were swarming around, either going to the casino or a show.

We walked out into the busy sidewalk and began our way to a restaurant that Tony made last minute reservations at, it was down the street so we didn't have to grab a cab and waste money, we just walked the five-minute distance and looked at the things going on around the strip.

"Tony Perry party of six." Tony says to the hostess that greeted us as soon as we stepped in.

"Okay gentlemen, right this way."

She grabbed six menus then lead the way to our table, this was a steakhouse which is something I've been wanting for the longest time now, so needless to say, I was ready to eat.

"Only a few weeks Jaime, are you ready?" Casey asks while taking a sip of his beer.

"I've been ready; I just want the time to hurry."

"I remember when we all first met her that day at the restaurant, it feels like just yesterday." Mike says.

"I always knew there was someone out there to put you in your place." Chris follows getting us to all laugh.