"Alex! Can I eat the last Twinky?", Niall suddenly shouts.

I run downstairs and see him already putting it in his mouth. He bites off a big piece.

"Yes, you can eat it, Niall", I smirk and hit his shoulder.

He smiles at me after finishing the Twinky. This boy.

*****

"Come on, birdy. Just come with me! Lou wants you to come with me. He really likes you. Of course Hardin will be there but this time I'll stay by your side and even go to the toilet with you", Niall pleads, pulling the puppy-face.

I shake my head and get a cup from the shelve. All I want is a day alone. I've been with Niall for five days now and it's getting too much. All we've been doing is watch movies, play video games, sleep and cuddle. It's getting pretty annoying.

"Come on! I just have one wish and you don't want to help me with it?", he asks.

I glare at him while pouring myself a cup of tea. Niall hugs me from behind.

"Stop it", I tell him and push him away, walking to the living room with my tea.

"But birdy! I just want my fake-girlfriend to be there. Hardin won't touch you after what I did to him last time", he explains.

Fake-girlfriend ouch.

"I don't want to see him again, Niall. Just accept it! I do not want to go to Lou's party. I can spend time by myself", I say, quite annoyed.

He gives up, going to the door. I hear him pull on his shoes and jacket. He comes back to the living room one last time.

"Are you sure?", he asks.

I nod and hide my body under a blanket. Niall just nods and leaves. He doesn't even say goodbye or kiss me on the cheek like usually. I decide to watch some TV, so I turn it on. The new Season of Supernatural just started, so I decide to watch the series that's on now. A few hours later (it's about 11:30pm), my phone starts vibrating. I look at the screen. Niall. I pick up, trying not to worry so much.

"Niall?", I ask quietly.

There is music in the backround. It sounds like he's still at the party. My heartbeat quickens.

"I need you here, Alex. Please come. I'll text you the adress", he sounds like he drank too much.

"Okay", I say calmly.

I hang up and go to Niall's room to get dressed. The message arrives, just as I sit down in my car. The place is close to Niall's place. I stop a few houses away from the adress and walk there. My eyes stay trained on one person on the front lawn. He sees me walking towards the house. I glare at him but he just smirks. Hardin just needs to stop ruining my good mood. I pull up the hood of my hoodie from underneath my jacket and put it over my head, hiding from him. I ignore Hardin and arrive inside the house soon. A lot of people are in the house. Some are drinking and talking, some are dancing and others are sucking each others faces off. I look around for Niall. He seems to be nowhere. When someone lays their hand on my shoulder, my heartbeat quickens. I turn around quickly, pulling down my hood. The mop of brown curls makes me want to throw punches at his face. I push his hand off of my shoulder.

"Where's your boyfriend when you need him, babe?", Hardin asks, a smirk prominent on his face.

He steps closer towards me. I try to step away but someone stands behind me. They push me back towards Hardin, so I stumble and fall into him. He chuckles, holding me towards himself while I get back on my feet. I try to push him away again but he holds me tight by my arms.

"Let me go, Hardin", I hiss over the music.

"Why so soon? We didn't even have fun yet", he smirks down at me.

He leans down to me. I look between us quickly. He has his legs apart just right. I look back up, leaning in towards his ear.

"You know. I think we could go find a room to ourselves, so I can do something for you", I tell him.

He grunts slightly, as I trace my finger down his chest. When I'm about to touch his belly button, I lift my leg slightly without him noticing.

"I could just do some things. I would do everything you want. There is some room in my tiny hands and my tiny mouth", I seduce.

"Mhh, babe. Let's go", he mumbles.

"Just wait a second. I need to do something before we go upstairs", I tell him, moving my face closer to his, so our lips almost touch.

I lift my leg and crack the eggs. Hardin falls to the ground, his hands between his legs. I find my way through the crowd. It's been ages since Niall called me. It's 2017 soon. I need to find Niall. Just then I see Lou and his girlfriend standing in the kitchen. I take long steps towards them.

"Alex!", Lou exclaims, taking me into a warm hug.

I hug him back quickly. His girlfriend found herself someone new to talk to, so I can ask Lou.

"Did you see Niall? He called me and I think something's wrong", I tell him honestly.

Lou takes a sip of his drink, thinking about what I asked him. He taps his chin. I just want him to answer.

"He said he'd call you outside and come back here but he didn't, so I'll guide you outside", Lou answers.

I agree quickly and follow him through the crowd. Scanning everyone's face to see, if Niall's there. I only find some people from the party at the lake. The cold air makes me shiver, as we step outside.

"Gotta go back inside. It's midnight soon. Got to kiss Elena", Lou pronounces, leaving me.

I walk towards the pool, looking around. Maybe I should just call Niall. The clock on my phone shows 11:59pm. I dail Niall's number. Just in that moment, everyone starts counting down from 10. I look around but don't find him. 6... 5... My eyes lock on him and a girl. They stand in front of each other, holding each other tight. I cancel the call, stepping towards them. It's not more than 25 steps.

"3... 2... 1... Happy New Year!", everyone exclaims, falling into each others arms, kissing and hugging.

My eyes lock back on Niall and that girl. They kiss. I feel like my heart is being stabbed a million times. My eyes train back on someone else. It's Christina. She grins widely at me. Why does my life hate me this much?