Chapter Seven

Hayleys P.O.V

I spent the night at Taylors house again, but this time I slept by his side. We'd practically said nothing to each other, but we had kept in each others warm embrace. Taylor still refused to go any further with me though, everytime I tried he'd refuse or caress my neck, not that I minded too much.

It was now 9am, the only reason for us being up at this time was for band practice. We always practiced early on a Tuesday morning, or afternoon, depending on when I got up.

I threw on some of Taylors clothes and waited for him to come out of the bathroom. I has no make up with me so I was hoping I looked okay, not that I thought anyone cared. Even of they did what did it matter, I'm happy and that's all that counts, right?

Soon enough he came out, wrapping me in his ams and kissing my forehead as he did. Upon entering the bathroom I turned to the mirror in which I saw what I was dreading. Love bites. Not one, but loads of them. And there was no way of hiding them. What was I supposed to tell Jeremy?! He'd kill Taylor! Even worse, how were we supposed to tell him about us?

After freshening up, I approched Taylor, all I could think of was Jeremy. He looked up at me with all I could describe as worry in his big brown eyes. I sat down on both of his legs and turned to face him.

Then I broke the silence.

"Tay?"

There was a short, silent pause.

I spoke again.

"What are we supposed to tell Jerm?"

There was another pause, but this one was longer as Taylor thought.

Then it was his turn to speak.

"We don't Hayley. We don't tell Jeremy."

Taylors P.O.V

I repeated the words I'd just spoken to myself again. I knew how much she loved and cared for him but I didn't want to lose her now that I may have finally got her.

She was silent.

I didn't want to say it, but I knew I'd have to now that I'd thought about it. She'd want to know why I said that even though I knew I shouldn't have.

"What if he thinks I'm just another Josh, Hayles? He'd kick me out of the band for sure, and stop me from seeing you. Maybe we could just lie low for a bit."

Straight away she answered me, pain in her voice.

"Fine,Taylor, Fine."

She almost snapped that at me, it was obvious I'd hurt her again.

"After practice, take me home. Maybe we won't have to lie low after all, because there is no us and there probably never will be."

By now she was off my lap and out of the door, a trail of slams following behind her.

I'd done it again. Well done Taylor York, no one will ever love you.