Chapter Two

Taylors P.O.V

As Hayley walked off to give me and Jeremy some space I tried to keep a straight face. I had a feeling I knew what this was going to be about, and if I was correct, this wasn't going to be be pretty. Jeremy saw Hayley as his little sister, and if anyone broke her heart he would hunt them down and show no mercy.

"For Gods sake Taylor!" Jeremy shouted at me, again snapping me out of my daydream. I have to stop doing this. "Answer my question!" Jeremy shouted at me again, I have never heard him this mad before.

"Uhh...Sorry. I didn't catch it." I stuttered, trying to stay calm.

"I said, do you fancy Hayley?" He was getting angrier by the minute. I looked at him in disbelief, this is what I was dreading, and it was worse than I could ever have imagined.

"I knew it!" Jeremy exclaimed. I said nothing once again. Jeremy then leaned down to me and whispered, " Tay, I know we're best friends, but break her heart and I'll break you."

And with that he walked away.

Hayleys P.O.V

The boys were gone for a good fifteen minutes before I saw Jeremy heading over to the buffet of food. He was smiling, which was good. It meant there were no broken bones I had to find the meaning for. Then there was Taylor, the expression on his face was indescribable. I couldn't tell if he was happy or sad, but either way I knew what would cheer him up. It usually works anyway.

"TAYLOR!" I screamed as I ran up to him, wrapping my arms tightly around his waist. I looked up at him and he was smiling, he then finally hugged me back, but he released rather quickly. It was weird.

"I think I'm gonna go back home now Hayley." He said as he looked down at me, then glancing to Jeremy who had a very serious look on his face.

"What about the buffet!" I said excitedly, hoping he would stay a little longer for the food. Everyone loves food, right?

"Hayley I have to go!" He snapped at me before walking out. Something definitely changed Taylor after that talk with Jerm, and it wasn't for the better. He was acting like a complete jerk.

Jeremy was sat contently with a plate full of food on the sofa like nothing had happened between them, but something had. I don't quite know what but I have to find out. I need to, and I know Jeremy isn't going to tell me no matter what. 

Taylors P.O.V

I had to get away from there, but I hate myself so much for being like that with Hayley. She deserves better than me, much better. I don't want her to go through what she did with Josh all over again, I don't want to ruin the band, it's the only thing I have. Without Hayley and Jeremy I'd be nothing.

As I reflected back on my actions towards Hayley this afternoon I must have seemed like the most idiotic person ever to walk the earth, well I did to myself anyway. I feel I have to make it up to her, nobody likes a jerk, but I couldn't wait until tomorrow to see her, and I couldn't apologise in front of Jeremy. My only option was to invite Hayley over to mine, and to my surprise she agreed to come.

This is my one chance to make it right, to make or break the band. I couldn't keep it in any longer and I was willing to take every beating in the world, the thing is, I am in love with Hayley Nicole Williams.