Chapter Five

Taylors P.O.V

The night before was nothing but a blur. I couldn't remember a thing. It was almost like I'd been drunk, but with no hangover the next morning. The only thing I knew for sure was that Hayley and I had fallen asleep on the couch together, still clothed obviously. We were tangled up in each other, not quite the way I had wished for but I'm not going to lie, this is the closest I've ever been to her in so many ways, physically and mentally and I didn't want to change anything about it.

Hayley was still asleep, no surprise there then, and as it was only 9:30am I decided to let her stay that way as she would usually do at this time in the morning. The fact she tended to sleep in was no secret to anyone, it was usually the cause of her being late to just about everything. 

I headed upstairs to have a shower, freshen up and change into some clean clothes. My plan was to also use this time to think about what may have happened last night. I highly doubted I told Hayley about my feelings for her, she would have fled if I did, but what we dd talk about I had no clue. It must have been important as Hayley has never slept here before, let alone on my couch with me.

Feeling cleaner and with new ideas about what happened I headed back down the creaky stairs that lay towards the back of my house, only to find a small orange girl sat up on my settee flicking through the morning cartoons. I headed into the living room and sat beside her, but only after she had finished flicking through the channels did she notice me. She then grinned at me and spoke in her tired sounding voice. 

"Good morning Tay." 

"Hey sleepyhead, it's a bit early for you, isn't it? It's only 11:00am." I replied with a grin. 

With a yawn she said, "I'm usually up earlier than this! I'm such a morning person!"

With that simple sentence we were both in a fit of giggles, she had hypnotized me just like that. Almost like magic.

Hayleys P.O.V

For the rest of the morning T and I watched cartoons and made stupid jokes like that. We acted like total goofballs. In fact, we are total goofballs.  I don't think I've joked about this much or even had this much fun since the Final Riot! Tour. Tay's always a good laugh with everyone.

After what felt like five minutes, the time flew by as we enjoyed ourselves so much, it was lunchtime and Taylor spoke up for the first time in about an hour. 

"I've got no food in Hayles!" He said between sobs as he pretended to cry. 

"What!" I exclaimed, almost laughing. "This is...horrible! What shall we do?! We can't starve! We can't even live without Pop tarts!"

"I suppose we'll have to go shopping! Or even worse we'll have to eat out!" 

"Noooo!" I shouted as I pretended to cry as Taylor did. Then seriously I added "But T, I have no clothes to wear anyway. I can't go out in these!" 

Taylor replied almost straight away "You can borrow some of mine, they'll be a little big but I'm sure you could work something out."

"Thanks T." I said as I headed off to his room to get changed to go out. This ought to be good.