COSMOS

SPACE PROGRAM LAUNCHES EIGHT CADETS TO DIFFERENT PLANETS

CADETS TO DIFFERENT PLANETS

12 february 1972

Dr. Ryu Yusham has been taken into custody due to suspicious activity after the eight rockets were launched. The COSMOS program lost eight cadets today because of an unauthorized launch. Their activity is unknown due to their vitals being offline.

The people in charge of the space program have contacted NASA, their sister company, to help them find someway to get the rockets' communications back online.

Judging by the rockets' set destination, it seems like the eight rockets will land on the eight planets in our solar system, including the dwarf planet, Pluto. The cadets have been missing for some time now as the other cadets have reported that they haven't seen them in a while.

Given the harsh conditions of each planet, the chance of survival for each cadet is very low. The rockets set off with enough supplies to last a month on Earth. There's a rumor that they also carry other items that COSMOS deemed confidential.

Parents are starting to pull their children out of the COSMOS program and others are suing the company. There has been no response form the company, but their decline has put them close to bankruptcy. Their only option now is to focus on communicating with those eight rockets, but soon the program will lose all its funds with no choice but to shut down the operation.

Is this the end of COSMOS?

)(

this has been in my drafts way too long istg. there's a secret slot lol :))  im so ready tho omg. comment "space ocean" if interested :))

stacy