Insanity is contagious (lemon)

(Y/N) (POV)

I couldn't see anything through the blindfold and Neo wasn't saying anything. I reached up and tried to remove the blindfold but someone smacked my hand. Then Neo whispered in my ear.

(Neo) Please be patient my precious (Y/N).

I sat there confused and honestly horrified until Neo removed the blindfold revealing a room full of dead bodies. I saw two I recognized. Roman and Cinder were looking at me with looks off horror frozen on their faces. 

(Y/N) W...W..What the hell? 

Neo clapped her hands and held up her notepad.

(Neo) Isn't it wonderful (Y/N), now they can't get in our way!

I shook in fear as I started to understand just how insane this girl really was.

(Y/N) But why? They were your teammates!

She shrugged then started to wake towards me. I growled at her and put my fists up. 

(A/N) If neo says something just assume she wrote it down on her notepad.

(Neo) Don't fight this (Y/N).

I went to punch her but her images shattered as soon as my fist came in contact with it. Then I felt something grab me from behind and throw me into a wall. I Got up and looked around for Neo. She was sitting on the bed. 

(Neo) Why don't you just accept my love (Y/N)?  

(Y/N) Because this isn't love this is insanity! 

She glared at me.

(Neo) fine if that is how you are going to be.

She stood and pulled out her umbrella. She pointed it at me and I got ready for her attack but instead a dart flew out of it and hit me in the leg. I stumbled holding my head as the world went black. 

(Y/N) I hate that thing. 

(Time skip brought to you by chibi neo eating ice cream)

As I woke up I tried to move my arms but they were chained to bedposts. I struggled but the chains wouldn't budge. Then I heard the door knob rattle and I tried even harder yanking and bucking trying to get free. Then Neo walked in and I stopped and felt blood leak from my nose.

She was naked and as she saw me staring she struck a pose sticking out her butt. 

(Y/N) I know your a killer and insane and all  but DAAAAAME that ass is something else!

She blushed and giggled, then she straddled my hips. 

(Y/N) Umm Let's slow down here Neo!

She shook her head and reached down my pants and grabbed my member. She smiled when she felt it grow in her hand. 

(Y/N) You little traitor.

She started to pump on it as I moaned. She then smiled and cut my clothes off. Then she lowered herself down and licked my member. 

(Y/N) Come on how is this fair?

She started to tease me by  sucking on the tip of my erection. I moaned and tried once again to free my hands. She glared at me when I tried and gently bit the tip. I whimpered. She smiled and took the whole thing in her mouth. I felt my end coming.

(Y/N) Neo I'm about to cum!

She smirked then started going faster. Then suddenly I went off in her mouth. She sat up and swallowed. I laid my head back and breathed heavily. Then she moved her womanhood over my mouth. I knew what she wanted. I sighed.

(Y/N) Undo these and I'll do what you say. I shook the chains connected to my hands.

She sighed but nodded and got off of me and grabbed a key off the nightstand. She removed the chains and I jumped off the bed tackling her to the ground. She looked at me surprise and fear etched on her face. I smiled darkly then moved down and started to lick her womanhood. She gasped and moaned. I smirked and started to stick my tongue in her pussy. She groaned louder. I backed up and went up to her neck and started to bite it while my fingers started to slip into her womanhood. She squirmed but I just smiled and started to move my fingers faster. She stuck her tongue out and started to pant. Then she arched her back and I felt her juices flow onto my hand. I held it up and licked my hand off.  

(Neo) Please get into me now!

(Y/N) Impatient much?

I lined up with her and then thrust all the way in without warning. She threw back her head and screamed out my name. Then I felt something run down my leg. I looked down and saw blood. 

(Y/N)Oh god Neo I'm sorry!

She shook her head.

(Neo) It's just my first time my hymen just broke.

I sighed in relief then smiled and started to thrust without warning. She gasped then started to moan. I went as fast as I humanly could and soon I felt Neo's walls close in on my member and she arched her back and orgasimed. She laid back and panted. I smirked and picked her up. 

(Y/N) Sorry but I didn't finish.

I leaned her over the bed and lined up with her ass. Then I gently thrusted. She squealed and grabbed the bed sheets as her toes curled I went slower as my adrenaline from earlier was starting to wear off. Soon I felt myself coming close.

(Y/N) Neo I'm about to cum!

(Neo) Do it inside me!

I thrusted a few more times then released. I collapsed next to Neo in bed.

(Y/N) Holy shit Neo.

She giggled but then turned serious

(Neo) If you ever cheat on me or look at another woman I will end you're life. 

I glanced at her then shook my head and laughed. She looked at me confused. I smiled and stroked her cheek. 

(Y/N) Don't worry I won't leave you.

(Neo) Why the change of heart?

(Y/N) Didn't you know insanity is contagious!

3rd person point of view

You lived with Neo for the rest of your life and had two kids and never once thought back to how you're life was like back before you met Neo. However any girl that talked to you always seemed to die soon after. The end!

(A/N) Hey guys hope you liked this story! And I would like to do a request story so if you guys could request a story for me to do that would be great! Again thanks for reading! Lonewolf785 out!